Israel vs Palestinians

I've seen it reported in multiple news outlets that they reduced the number of women and children killed by half. Not the total number.

My mind wondered if that meant the total number remained the same and were men or if they are just revising the total in number killed to reflect fewer women and children.
It's neither, there are 35K dead bodies but 11K-12K aren't "fully identified" in that they are missing at least one of the person's identity number, full name, date of birth or date of death and those people are being excluded from the demographic data

It's neither, there are 35K dead bodies but 11K-12K aren't "fully identified" in that they are missing at least one of the person's identity number, full name, date of birth or date of death and those people are being excluded from the demographic data
You think the numbers are likely still closer to the original ratio or more accurate now?

I just find it hard to believe they'd just have problems identifying women and children as opposed to fighting age or elderly men. Or am I still missing something?

Yeah, its funny how the Israeli bombs seem to kill 1.5 women and children for every male killed. Looks like the Palestinians arent even fighting since every man has a woman or child next to him.
View attachment 640524

No doubt just family men out for a walk who have their women and children taking the pictures in this playful scene.

See those eyes, they’re full of evil and hate.

Reactions: MR_VOL and Pennheel
Yeah, its funny how the Israeli bombs seem to kill 1.5 women and children for every male killed. Looks like the Palestinians arent even fighting since every man has a woman or child next to him.
View attachment 640524

No doubt just family men out for a walk who have their women and children taking the pictures in this playful scene.
If reports on Lavender and Where's Daddy are true, there's your answer.

For those against Israel I have a hypothetical for you to see where your head is...

You and your neighbors are fighting over a fence line, have been for years...it's get to the point where it coming to blows...your neighbor and his wife and kids are out there yelling in support of their husband and father...your wife and kid are in the house watching TV...the neighbor bypasses you and attacks your wife and child. His issue is with you but he attacks your wife and child..is that acceptable??

For those against Israel I have a hypothetical for you to see where your head is...

You and your neighbors are fighting over a fence line, have been for years...it's get to the point where it coming to blows...your neighbor and his wife and kids are out there yelling in support of their husband and father...your wife and kid are in the house watching TV...the neighbor bypasses you and attacks your wife and child. His issue is with you but he attacks your wife and child..is that acceptable??
I think this question actually works both ways...both for and against Israel.

What would you do in that situation???
If the neighborhood was more powerful (political, weapons, money, etc) I would move my family away.
If I were the powerful one, I would use whatever resources I possessed to neutralize the neighbor's ability to harm and harass.

If the neighborhood was more powerful (political, weapons, money, etc) I would move my family away.
If I were the powerful one, I would use whatever resources I possessed to neutralize the neighbor's ability to harm and harass.
Your thinking too deep..keep it surface level . no police..are you defending you family??? Are you fighting the neighbors family, especially if they engaging in the slightest way?)

I think this question actually works both ways...both for and against Israel.
So the neighbors attacked your wife and child, is it acceptable to run threw his wife and children as he pushes them in the way while trying to hide behind them?

What say you?

Your thinking too deep..keep it surface level . no police..are you defending you family??? Are you fighting the neighbors family, especially if they engaging in the slightest way?)

So the neighbors attacked your wife and child, is it acceptable to run threw his wife and children as he pushes them in the way while trying to hide behind them?

What say you?

If I have to protect what I love, and there is no recourse through courts, LEOs, etc., then one of us will end up in the ground. Hopefully him.
If he uses his family as shield and they suffer the same fate, that's on him.

If I have to protect what I love, and there is no recourse through courts, LEOs, etc., then one of us will end up in the ground. Hopefully him.
If he uses his family as shield and they suffer the same fate, that's on him.
Now if the neighbor attacks you and not your family, unless he is willing to take it the death are you going to take to the death?? Or scrap until the point is made and then negotiate and move on?

Now if the neighbor attacks you and not your family, unless he is willing to take it the death are you going to take to the death?? Or scrap until the point is made and then negotiate and move on?
That depends entirely on the neighbor. I am not a violent person. I have no reason to fight anyone. I have never been an aggressor in heated confrontation.
So, if we scrap it is because I am defending property, security, family, self. At the end, if that's it, I'm ready to move on and live in peace. But here's where the hypothetical gets tricky, I have to believe my neighbor is no longer a threat. If I am unsure, I will enforce boundaries by any means necessary.

Eta: I would still prefer to move away if allowed.

My question for the pro Palestine crowd:

We all seem to agree on a few basic things.

1. Hamas is evil
2. Hamas’ only chance is to gain international support by increasing civilian casualties
3. Hamas openly attempts to increase civilian casualties (such as preventing civilians from fleeing)

If we agree to those things, yet you continue to blame Israel for the civilians, are you intentionally supporting Hamas? Or am I wrong on one of the 3 statements listed above?

What exactly am I missing here?

VN Store

Back