Israel vs Palestinians

He's expedited so many shipments that holding one for show doesn't slow down the IDF a bit. Don't worry, he's still in Bibi's hip pocket.
Biden's too stupid and decrepit to be the antichrist, unless he's been putting on an Oscar worthy act for the past few years.
Oh, and even if the US cut off arms shipments to Israel completely, Israel would still survive and be victorious. If my understanding of prophecy is accurate, God Himself will be their victory. No one will ever displace them again although the entire world will try to drive them out in the Battle of Armageddon.
The US would lose the blessings that God gives to those who support His people though.

MFers who weren’t affected by the Holocaust and want to make their stupid ****ing comparisons can lick my ***

Let me know when there are tracking numbers tattooed on their wrist. If you’ve ever seen that on one of your relatives then maybe you would understand.
Maybe should have chosen a different example

Who said it was the same? Sharpie instead of tattoo doesn't mean we're all good
We do that every day here in prisons when checking in new prisoners or running a mass search.
It doesn’t mean they’re in a concentration camp. And neither are those shithead combatants in Gaza.

It’s just plain ignorance to suggest it is.

OK now I'm confused. Is Joe Biden the anti-christ or not? According to your first rambling, Joe Biden pretended to be the best friend of Israel until he stopped one shipment of weapons this past week. But then on the other hand, Joe Biden lacks charisma and cunning.

If anything, your tortured definition of the anti-christ better fits Donald Trump rather than Joe Biden.

Also, WTF are we obligated to arm Israel?
Joe Biden lacks brain function

Reactions: whodeycin85
Setting aside that no one mentioned the Nazis, why did you choose to deliver this like every racist stereotype of a Black person there is?
Lol… I was stereotyping a moron. If thats how a stereotypical black person sounds to you then that's on you. I'll ask my black daughter if I'm racist though.

Lol… I was stereotyping a moron. If thats how a stereotypical black person sounds to you then that's on you. I'll ask my black daughter if I'm racist though.
Should probably let her Black mom handle the race conversations if your concept of a moron speaks in 1930s Black mammy stereotypes

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back