Israel vs Palestinians

I've gotta come back over to this thread and fight with Eastern. My friends in the OT thread are not being so super keen right now.

@EasternVol a way to illustrate the effectiveness of my horrible idea is to look at the reality of nuclear capable countries over the last 80 years. Even though other wars and battles are fought no one wants to go nuclear because the damage is too catastrophic and brutal. So, people avoid using those weapons at all costs.

Same is true for people who would know holding americans hostage is a catastrophic and brutal game. They would avoid it at all costs.

For those who value their life, the lives of their village, the lives of their loved ones this approach would not put a target on our back. For those who don't value those things, there is nothing to remove the target from our back.
People who have nothing to lose will target anyone always

Reactions: McDad
That's essentially what happened to the professor. He was advised to bury the study by colleagues. He repeated the study a few times because he was shocked by the data.
Less than 5 minutes after publication, he got the nastiest feedback (before people could read the study) emailed and it continued because other's knew he was wrong (in their feelz).
He’s also black. And was a rising superstar at Harvard.

Claudine Gay (remember that pathetic excuse of a leader lol) sicced the dogs on him so fast it would have made Birmingham PD blush.

Gay and her henchmen lynched him.

Reactions: McDad

I‘m not going to typically waste my time defending her. BUT her husband is on record as saying that he had a two state deal that Arafat canked at the last second. Maybe she was in the room. Or maybe he told her the details on the way to their separate bedrooms. Either way saying she stands for Israel because she took AIPAC dollars is awfully Omar.

Wait... say what?

Israelis in the North seek to partition, become 'State of Galilee'

During a meeting of "Israel's" Conflict Zone Forum, the leaders of the Israeli northern settlements decided to announce the establishment of the State of Galilee and fully separate from "Israel".

According to Israeli news website Walla!, the step is set to be announced on "Independence Day". The media website explained that their decision was reached after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's dismissive response to Benny Gantz's inquiry about settlers returning home for the school year, saying, "What would happen if they return a few months after September 1?"

I don't care how anyone in the world sees us. Also don't care America has been a busy body on the world stage. I don't support that.

I support no American ever being held hostage.

Our policy should be: if you thought we were the baddies before, just wait until you kidnap our countrymen.
*DING DING DING freaking DING*

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back