Israel vs Palestinians

After October 7th? Possibly so. Likely so, actually. That is what I said. But they still wouldn't be their primary sponsor.

Again, do you read? Reading is not word play.

Do you not read ? I never said “ primary supporter/sponsor / main sugar daddy “ ,. Reading is not complicated when you aren’t trying to push an agenda .

Last edited:
If you are in America and are chanting “we are Hamas” then you are actively saying you support a terrorist organization that hates America and wants death to its citizens. If you do that, you deserve what you get.
The US govt nor a foreign govt should be infringing on the 1st Amendment. WTF is going on? Now we have right wingers/MAGA folks wanting to attack the 1A when over the past 3 years, they were the same ones weeping and gnashing of teeth about January 6th grandmothers and not being able to speak out about the jab or freely assemble?

A bunch of hypocrites...

Reactions: EasternVol

Re-read your sensational adjectives to describe a country attacked by terrorists. You are parakeeting the same rhetoric as the marxists on college campuses and sympathizers. Do you realize Hamas is still holding hostages, some American, if they haven't killed them all?

The thing is, Israel will never end Hamas and the indiscriminate killing will only create more. One can only hope Israel pays a heavy price too.

The IDF will not have the same ROE as US troops did during their ME occupation. Some of you are going to be very disappointed.

Do you not read ? I never said “ primary supporter “ ,. Reading is not complicated when you aren’t trying to push an agenda .
No, your word play was this.

Iran doesn't support Hamas or have any say in what they do ?

I didnt say that Iran doesn't support Hamas. I clearly stated where the majority of their support came from. And even with me saying that, I would think that any substantial support from Iran may have come after October 7th. There is no credible evidence that Iran would have had any reason to support them before then since they fought each other in Syria.

Do you realize Hamas is still holding hostages, some American, if they haven't killed them all?
Yep, and the Israelis chose to turn down the ceasefire deal. They would rather go into Rafah than liberate their own hostages.

If the Israelis would have just acted like they Norma do, they could have agreed to the ceasefire, freed some hostages and then broken their word and the ceasefire... but they couldn't even do that.

Reactions: NashVol11
Yep, and the Israelis chose to turn down the ceasefire deal. They would rather go into Rafah than liberate their own hostages.

If the Israelis would have just acted like they Norma do, they could have agreed to the ceasefire, freed some hostages and then broken their word and the ceasefire... but they couldn't even do that.

Yeah

This is leftist rhetoric.

There's nothing "leftist" about Israel steadily stealing Palestinian land, water and rights for 60 years, building settlements on that stolen land--whose occupants are often terrorists themselves---and then selling American saps a bill of goods about Palestinians being the problem. Israel is the oppressor, Palestinians the oppressed---fact. If someone were steadily stealing your property and stepping on your throat in myriad ways, you too would be fighting back. America is also indirectly complicit as it steadily supports Israel with military and other aid even as we continue to state, as we and many other nations have stated for decades--that the creation of a Palestinian state is only real solution to the conflict. And yet we have done nothing for decades to make that happen. America, for the usual craven political reasons--the same craven political reason that GOP pols continue to pretend to support Trump because they don't want to upset rube constituents, even though most of them justifiably hate the man and know he's terrible for the country---kowtows to Israel, and it's been rather disgusting to witness over the years. Americans really do not understand the political right in Israel---they are a nasty group.

No, your word play was this.

I didnt say that Iran doesn't support Hamas. I clearly stated where the majority of their support came from. And even with me saying that, I would think that any substantial support from Iran may have come after October 7th. There is no credible evidence that Iran would have had any reason to support them before then since they fought each other in Syria.

All you did was ignore the original question asking if Iran had also lost control , just to jump in and play a game of Ras semantics .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
There's nothing "leftist" about Israel steadily stealing Palestinian land, water and rights for 60 years, building settlements on that stolen land--whose occupants are often terrorists themselves---and then selling American saps a bill of goods about Palestinians being the problem. Israel is the oppressor, Palestinians the oppressed---fact. If someone were steadily stealing your property and stepping on your throat in myriad ways, you too would be fighting back. America is also indirectly complicit as it steadily supports Israel with military and other aid even as we continue to state, as we and many other nations have stated for decades--that the creation of a Palestinian state is only real solution to the conflict. And yet we have done nothing for decades to make that happen. America, for the usual craven political reasons--the same craven political reason that GOP pols continue to pretend to support Trump because they don't want to upset rube constituents, even though most of them justifiably hate the man and know he's terrible for the country---kowtows to Israel, and it's been rather disgusting to witness over the years. Americans really do not understand the political right in Israel---they are a nasty group.
Stealing?
By purchasing it from the people who own it?

Interesting

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If you are in America and are chanting “we are Hamas” then you are actively saying you support a terrorist organization that hates America and wants death to its citizens. If you do that, you deserve what you get.
Hamas wouldn't GAF about America if America wasn't supporting Israel.

We should mind our own business.

Does this mean Mexico is going to start lobbing rockets into Texas wanting it , California , New Mexico and western Colorado back ? 😂
If the Israelis are still holding on to a 2000 year claim to Pallestine, then why is it outrageous for Mexico to still hold on to a 200 year grievance?

Do you people not think?

Does this mean Mexico is going to start lobbing rockets into Texas wanting it , California , New Mexico and western Colorado back ? 😂
I think it’s interesting that dipshits like him keep bringing up water too. The water pipes that Hamas dug up to make rockets? The water they have to buy from Israel in order to survive? Exactly what water has been stolen?

Speaking of water, how is that Wile E. Coyote plan to flood the tunnels working? In December, they were saying it would be just a few weeks.

VN Store

Back