Israel vs Palestinians

You're saying the Orthodox and Armenian Palestinians killed in the name of Islam? Who knew?

There is no such thing as Armenian Palestinians...

Now Armenia should be 3x the size of its modern borders and they are currently facing genocide by Azerbaijan but who gives a crap, it is all about Palestine and Islam.

You may want it to move the needle, no indication that’s actually happening
Want?
Lol
No. We’ve established, or at least those who can read understand, there’s a difference between how I’d handle things, what I think will happen and what I’m interested to see the results of.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with these kids when their beliefs clash.

Let me put it another way. People don't get put on those lists in this country for making purely rhetorical statements,
Ya, they do.

The Chattanooga terrorist was a 20 year old kid that went to Redbank high school was a wrestler and said to be a well rounded young man. He made a couple statements right before killing people that most thought were purely rhetorical.
The airline industry doesn’t have the luxury of letting people claim to be part of a terrorist organization and not taking them seriously. I’d even bet they’re now being looked at seriously by the alphabet soup agencies

One's attention span towards an issue and their attitudes towards that issue are completely separate things.

Older generations would have their attention towards Israel when things were popping off over there and waned when it was calm. That is perfectly normal. However, their attitude towards Israel remained positive and pro-Israel regardless of how much of their attention was directly towards Israeli affairs.

The problem for Israel is not necessarily the attention by younger generations towards the conflict in the present. The problem is their attitude, across millions of people who become more dominate politically with each passing day, towards Israel becoming more negative (and was that before 10/7). The actions of Israel post 10/7 has only accelerated the problem.

If the trends continue into the future, and there is no reason to believe they won't, Israel will become increasingly more isolated and without the resources they currently enjoy. That obviously doesn't bode well for them.
Older generations got only one side of the story from the American MSM and government, which were the only available information sources for most folks. Today the internet and better travel opportunities make it much easier to get a more accurate view of the situation, which doesn't work to Israel's favor.

Reactions: NashVol11
-Look it up.
-claiming to be a member of a terrorist organization is stupidity as has consequences, deal with them or don’t do it.
-The second someone acts after making a statement like that someone like you would be screeching that they should have known. If you claim stupidity then you get what you deserve.
-you make comparisons all the time as if these some central authority who decided to prosecute some and not others. Different authority’s make different decisions. That doesn’t mean there’s a problem. Deal with your grievances on a case by case basis
So are you going to name the ruling or not?

Reactions: NashVol11
Cool story but your neighbor is full of it about the lists. At least I hope he is.
Now that is interesting. You may be right. I thought he was lying when he told the story about wearing the South Carolina hat and the "good ole boy" in the other thread. I'm like, "WTF are you doing wearing a South Carolina hat for?"

Is he a dual citizen or something?

Reactions: EasternVol
I doubt that's why they attacked yesterday. There are more than enough dead civilians to meet any real or imaginary target they may have.
Oh I don’t know why they attacked there. Was just speaking in general.

Dead Palestinians in the streets continues to be their greatest weapon.

There is no such thing as Armenian Palestinians...

Now Armenia should be 3x the size of its modern borders and they are currently facing genocide by Azerbaijan but who gives a crap, it is all about Palestine and Islam.
You should do your homework before you say there are no Armenian Palestinians and about Armenia facing genocide by Azerbaijan.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Ya, they do.

The Chattanooga terrorist was a 20 year old kid that went to Redbank high school was a wrestler and said to be a well rounded young man. He made a couple statements right before killing people that most thought were purely rhetorical.
The airline industry doesn’t have the luxury of letting people claim to be part of a terrorist organization and not taking them seriously. I’d even bet they’re now being looked at seriously by the alphabet soup agencies
Even you should be able to see the difference there.

Want?
Lol
No. We’ve established, or at least those who can read understand, there’s a difference between how I’d handle things, what I think will happen and what I’m interested to see the results of.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with these kids when their beliefs clash.
There’s nothing to see. People have been doing the fake-confused “YOU LIKE PALESTINE BUT HAMAS KILLS GAY PEOPLE, CURIOUS” thing for at least 6 months now and it didn’t work

Let me put it another way. People don't get put on those lists in this country for making purely rhetorical statements, with no intention by them of making a threat and no reasonable interpretation by others of a threat being made.
I don't know this for fact but it would seem to me someone declaring they are a member of a designated terrorist organization would probably quickly be put on those lists.

Edit to add:

At least until they can be fully vetted by authorities.

You should do your homework before you say there are no Armenian Palestinians and about Armenia facing genocide by Azerbaijan.

You are talking about 5k people. That is literally one neighborhood.

Here is the Armenian-Azerbaijan conflict. Then again, it reflects 2000 years of already war/genocide on Armenians (mostly by Turkish people such as the Seljuks and Ottomans).

Keep in mind, this was the borders of ancient Armenia (prior to Islam):

1715014210082.png

This is modern Armenia:

1715014236526.png

See the difference?

You are talking about 5k people. That is literally one neighborhood.

Here is the Armenian-Azerbaijan conflict. Then again, it reflects 2000 years of already war/genocide on Armenians (mostly by Turkish people such as the Seljuks and Ottomans).

Keep in mind, this was the borders of ancient Armenia (prior to Islam):

View attachment 639027

This is modern Armenia:

View attachment 639028

See the difference?
You said there are none. Now you say there are 5,000. See the difference?
How about those Orthodox Palestinians? Did they kill in the name of Islam too?
That link doesn't indicate any potential genocide by Azerbaijan.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
You said there are none. Now you say there are 5,000. See the difference?
How about those Orthodox Palestinians? Did they kill in the name of Islam too?
That link doesn't indicate any potential genocide by Azerbaijan.

It is clear by your posts that you haven't read a lick of history.

Islam overran the Byzantine Empire in the 7th Century (for record, that is over 400 years prior to the First Crusade). These lands included roughly modern Syria, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Algeria. They also overran the Kingdom of the Visigoths in the 8th Century (modern Spain and Portugal) and tried to take the Frankish Kingdoms but were set back at Tours.

The major conflict, however, was Constantinople and their besieging of that city, which happened over 14 times just by Islamic powers alone.

On a side note, they also overran Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and large parts of Pakistan/India which during that time ending the Sassanid Empire.

Overtime, a lot of the native peoples were killed off by a variety of means including a lot of peoples you hear about in antiquity such as Coptic Egyptians (which basically are the same Egyptian populace that followed the Pharaohs) which were replaced by Arabs, Assyrians and Chaldeans in Iraq (again replaced by Arabs), Phoenicians or Syriacs in Lebanon, Armenians (however, they survived but at a diminished rate), and Greeks (who probably suffered the worse). The peoples of antiquity had still retained their identity during Greco-Roman rule.

There was also the Seljuk Turks who were a major Islamic faction that took over the Caliphate's power and started the end of Arab influence in the Middle East. Seljuks were even more aggressive and, after the battle of Manzikert, entered Anatolia and began 4 Centuries of Turkish displacement and murder of Greeks until they took over what we call modern Turkey.

Hindus suffered heavily as well losing their former heartland (modern day Pakistan).

The First Crusade started in 1096 and was a response from a request by the Byzantine Emperor, Alexius Comnenus to the Pope for military assistance against the Seljuk Turks. Yet we demonize the Crusades today (wrongfully). It would be like blaming UK and France for sticking up for Poland in 1939. This is after Islamic factions had already invaded Europe on numerous occasions (Sicily, Italy and Rome in 800s, Iberia in 700s, Constantinople 10x). The crusades were designed to liberate former Christian lands in the Middle East from Islamic rule and all the Crusader States were in regions that were formerly part of the Byzantine Empire prior to the Islamic conquests in the 7th Century.

Islam, has for the most part, led to Arab domination of the Middle East (and other regions outside) at the expense of the local populace. Gone are most the peoples of antiquity which are now supplanted minorities to Arabs. A little piece of land was carved out for the Jews (another people of antiquity) and now Arabs whine and cry about it and our own people are too stupid in their knowledge of Islam and history and take up for them.

Heck, I think Israel should just be the start. There should be an Assyrian state in Northern Iraq, a Coptic state around the city of Alexandria, Constantinople should be returned to the nation of Greece along with the Ionian coastline, Armenian should be enlarged, the Kurds (although an Islamic faction) should have a state.

When the United States took Iraq from Saddam, they should have split it into four distinct nations: One for the Sunni, one for the Shiites, one for the Kurds, and one for the Assyrians-Chaldeans.

It is clear by your posts that you haven't read a lick of history.

Islam overran the Byzantine Empire in the 7th Century (for record, that is over 400 years prior to the First Crusade). These lands included roughly modern Syria, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Algeria. They also overran the Kingdom of the Visigoths in the 8th Century (modern Spain and Portugal) and tried to take the Frankish Kingdoms but were set back at Tours.

The major conflict, however, was Constantinople and their besieging of that city, which happened over 14 times just by Islamic powers alone.

On a side note, they also overran Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and large parts of Pakistan/India which during that time ending the Sassanid Empire.

Overtime, a lot of the native peoples were killed off by a variety of means including a lot of peoples you hear about in antiquity such as Coptic Egyptians (which basically are the same Egyptian populace that followed the Pharaohs) which were replaced by Arabs, Assyrians and Chaldeans in Iraq (again replaced by Arabs), Phoenicians or Syriacs in Lebanon, Armenians (however, they survived but at a diminished rate), and Greeks (who probably suffered the worse). The peoples of antiquity had still retained their identity during Greco-Roman rule.

There was also the Seljuk Turks who were a major Islamic faction that took over the Caliphate's power and started the end of Arab influence in the Middle East. Seljuks were even more aggressive and, after the battle of Manzikert, entered Anatolia and began 4 Centuries of Turkish displacement and murder of Greeks until they took over what we call modern Turkey.

Hindus suffered heavily as well losing their former heartland (modern day Pakistan).

The First Crusade started in 1096 and was a response from a request by the Byzantine Emperor, Alexius Comnenus to the Pope for military assistance against the Seljuk Turks. Yet we demonize the Crusades today (wrongfully). It would be like blaming UK and France for sticking up for Poland in 1939. This is after Islamic factions had already invaded Europe on numerous occasions (Sicily, Italy and Rome in 800s, Iberia in 700s, Constantinople 10x). The crusades were designed to liberate former Christian lands in the Middle East from Islamic rule and all the Crusader States were in regions that were formerly part of the Byzantine Empire prior to the Islamic conquests in the 7th Century.

Islam, has for the most part, led to Arab domination of the Middle East (and other regions outside) at the expense of the local populace. Gone are most the peoples of antiquity which are now supplanted minorities to Arabs. A little piece of land was carved out for the Jews (another people of antiquity) and now Arabs whine and cry about it and our own people are too stupid in their knowledge of Islam and history and take up for them.

Heck, I think Israel should just be the start. There should be an Assyrian state in Northern Iraq, a Coptic state around the city of Alexandria, Constantinople should be returned to the nation of Greece along with the Ionian coastline, Armenian should be enlarged, the Kurds (although an Islamic faction) should have a state.

When the United States took Iraq from Saddam, they should have split it into four distinct nations: One for the Sunni, one for the Shiites, one for the Kurds, and one for the Assyrians-Chaldeans.
You: There are no Armenian Palestinians
Me: Do your homework
You: There aren't many. And Azerbaijan is trying to genocide Armenia!
Me: That's more than zero. And no they're not.
You: You never read history! I know lots of names and dates!
I have read quite a bit of history but not with the closed minded bias you exhibit, that's for sure.

VN Store

Back