ISO season tickets (2)

Vol4Ages

VFL but new to the forum. I’m looking for two (2) season tickets for upcoming year. stong preference would be lower bowl. If you are not intending to renew yours before the 2/29 deadline, I would like to hear from you. I would also consider club or terrace level seats.

I have not renewed yet due to life circumstances. I have two seats Lower level In Section B row 13 on aisle seats 3 and 4. Renewal for both seats is a little north of 3K. I no longer have time to sell individual games I can't make etc.

If someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse before 2/28, I will renew my seats and transfer the whole season to you. Email David

Dweinstein@versicaregroup.com
From another thread in the ticket forum. Seems like a match.

VFL but new to the forum. I’m looking for two (2) season tickets for upcoming year. stong preference would be lower bowl. If you are not intending to renew yours before the 2/29 deadline, I would like to hear from you. I would also consider club or terrace level seats.
Text me at 423-453-0745

I have 2 in lower level - Y10 - email: smann112000@yahoo.com

VN Store

Back