ISO Drew Beam autographed poster

wildvol93

Does anyone know where I can find a Drew Beam autographed poster? Looking to get one for my son for his birthday since that is his favorite player.

Thanks! GBO

This feels like something that could be fairly easy to set up for players on an “Etsy” website or somethiny similar to receive NIL. I’m far from a lawyer, maybe this isn’t allowed, it seems like a great way for baseball players to get a little extra pocket money though.

Edit: thought about a little longer and I guess that would just open the door for forgers. I’m going to need someone to set up an autograph NIL website now tho please.

Reactions: WillisWG
This feels like something that could be fairly easy to set up for players on an “Etsy” website or somethiny similar to receive NIL. I’m far from a lawyer, maybe this isn’t allowed, it seems like a great way for baseball players to get a little extra pocket money though.

Edit: thought about a little longer and I guess that would just open the door for forgers. I’m going to need someone to set up an autograph NIL website now tho please.
On the utsports.com, players are listed with links to their social media but the few I've looked at don't have their NIL deal sites listed. Putting a link to their NIL on their site seems like a no brainer.

Reactions: AllThingsTN
Many of them have contracts with one or a couple of groups that have rights to all of their NIL stuff and they get paid a lump sum, which is usually a very small percentage. It definitely is not as clear cut as many of you would believe, and the players are not getting near what most of you would think they are getting. All I can speak of is baseball.

VN Store

Back