Isnt it time

It's time for Pruitt to apologize for taking a raise and not taking a pay cut during a time when many are jobless. It's also time to apologize for not letting his assistants coach without meddling. And time to admit how awful his record is. And I think we would all feel better if he admitted that he made a mistake not developing qbs or exploring the transfer market for a qb. If he admitted how much he has failed and put a plan out there, more people might be willing to give him a chance.
Isn’t it time Certain fans apologize for being rude and judgmental over a football coach? I doubt he wakes up thinking....how can I mess this up? Or demeaning a kid who tried playing qb but gave his all for UT?

It's time for Pruitt to apologize for taking a raise and not taking a pay cut during a time when many are jobless. It's also time to apologize for not letting his assistants coach without meddling. And time to admit how awful his record is. And I think we would all feel better if he admitted that he made a mistake not developing qbs or exploring the transfer market for a qb. If he admitted how much he has failed and put a plan out there, more people might be willing to give him a chance.

Where are you getting that he took a raise?

What? What does that have to do with anything?

People get raises and make money while plenty of others don't. Its called life.

Reactions: Remy
unnamed-1.jpg

Not completely related but sort of. The "Isn't it time" brought back memories of the "It's Time" campaign.

You don't know me, but nice try. Didn't mean to trigger you. Thanks for the attention, totally fed my narcissism. ;)

Correct i dont know you.

However your type i know all too well. And your type, while typically intelligent, are rarely the brainiacs their momma told them they were.

With regard to triggering; i wouldnt call it triggered on my part but a tell on yours. I have yet to meet a person who used the line " im not capable of speaking on your level" or some version of that who wasn't fos and themselves.

Correct i dont know you.

However your type i know all too well. And your type, while typically intelligent, are rarely the brainiacs their momma told them they were.

With regard to triggering; i wouldnt call it triggered on my part but a tell on yours. I have yet to meet a person who used the line " im not capable of speaking on your level" or some version of that who wasn't fos and themselves.

I didn't say that, or any variation of that.

You want to know who I am? I am non-neurotypical guy from Tennessee who has trouble putting thoughts together into coherent sentences other people will understand and knows when to step away because it's not working out and I'll muck things up worse than I already have. I've started experimenting with humor and sarcasm to try and integrate better because that seems to fly here, but that didn't work either.

So broad brush me all you want. I'll mark it up as another failed experiment at fitting in and move along to another behavior self modification. See if it works, take it from more bullies, and start again. It's the circle of life for those of us who interface with the world differently

It’s time for some of our fans to get some sense. Seriously why would you think any one would do that? Pruitt sucks, he’s a terrible head coach but do you legit expect a man to apologize for taking a job that’s too big for him. To humble himself before the masses?

VN Store

Back