Is Utah State really that good???

no we have been really bad the last three years......we will see if we are getting any better, The games will tell, not the recruiting rankings.

I mean come on......They have lost more players than we have. They also have a new offensive line...are their new O-linemen better than ours? I think not. They are green at receiver and not even nearly as talented as us there. No comparison at RB...we are much better. On defense they are quite green in the secondary. We have more talent and experience there. Not sure about the front 7, but we are most certainly bigger, stronger, and faster there as well. Sooooo they have a better QB? Is that it? This is what determines that they will keep it so close with us? A QB that is coming off of a major injury to boot.

Yes, they are that good, especially if the coaches and team have the attitude some of the fans have saying they will be a pushover. They have some very good skilled players.

Looks to me like they lost all those games!

:dance2:

Tennesseeduke

Exactly look at all the close games the vols have lost since that same time spand only diffrence is we actually one a game or two . which I hope all of volnation remembers because vols are on there way back and I for one can't wait but for now let's just kick some Utah state ( you know what )

Reactions: 1 person
What worries me most about Utah State is their uniform combinations.

If they come out in grey pants and a white helmet, we'll have to counter with smokey grays.
utah_state_football_uniforms.jpg

If they come out in this combination
utst-13-whiteblackhelmet-1-675x380.jpg

with this helmet
utah2.jpg

, we'll have to include an alternate helmet design, maybe gunmetal gray with an angry smokey design, to even have a chance.

If they successfully petition to be able to wear all gray,

New-Utah-State-Football-Uniforms-Away-2.jpg

We're screwed

I hope Utah St wears grey....Grey loses on a regular basis in Neyland :whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know what network the Utah State game will be aired on? Trying to figure out a way to watch it here in Texas.

They're a pretty good football team. The Aggies will give the Vols some trouble, mostly with big plays (here & there,) but the Vols will move the ball consistently & wear out the USU defense.

This will be frustrating for 3 quarters, but the Vols will break it open in the 4th.

The only way USU is still in it with 8 minutes to go, is if the Vols have a lot of turnovers or penalties.

Back on track...

Your track is on swamp ass. Not for me to judge your love of sweaty, sticky, smelly, swamp ass. Don't blame you, other florida fans, alabama fans etc. for feeling like this fan base and the posters are better. Anything is better than florida and alabama citizens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Yes they are good. Contain chuckie and we'll be fine

This is the best post in this thread.

But when is the last time we could contain a qb?

And people that think some of us are worried, we're not worried about losing to them, we just think it'll be closer than a lot of ya'll think.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back