Is this the most ATHLETIC team in UT history

You cant even say Chism is MORE athletic than Dorsey !
Dorsey made the NBA on Pure Athleticism.. that about it !!

no your right dorsey has the upper hand. my point was merely that he wane is not terribly unathletic and is actually pretty athletic for his position. i do believe wane will also get picked in the nba draft next year but we'll see on that one. wayne definetely isnt the most athletic but he also isnt a chris lofton compared to scotty hopson, he pretty much holds his own against some of the best there is.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

QFT. Tony Harris, Marcus Haislip, Isiah Victor, Harris Walker (in the brief time he was here), just to name a few.

(Ron Slay, not so much, but he was a scoring machine.)

The last year of Jerry Green's tenure, a decent level of coaching could have gotten us to the Final Four. The talent was there, without question.
Harris Walker=The Original Ramar Smith.

yeah i do believe what you say about wayne utbasketballloft.. Chism is definately a better than average athletic Center in the nation... he's had some nasty dunks in his time..
he is a great rebounder too.. and he is kinda undersized for a center.. especially for the NBA

yeah i do believe what you say about wayne utbasketballloft.. Chism is definately a better than average athletic Center in the nation... he's had some nasty dunks in his time..
he is a great rebounder too.. and he is kinda undersized for a center.. especially for the NBA
yea he's efinetely undersized but thats were his love for the outside shot may be a good thing haha. thats if he practices alot moreon his shot and becomes a xonsistent outside shooter, which is the complete opposite of how he has looked so far this year.

yea he's efinetely undersized but thats were his love for the outside shot may be a good thing haha. thats if he practices alot moreon his shot and becomes a xonsistent outside shooter, which is the complete opposite of how he has looked so far this year. but i think he has a shot at making the league, his defense against the best in the nation has been extraordinary. he held his own against oden, and durant and played competitevely against hansborough. his offense isnt as skilled as theirs but as far as defensive centers go id say hes top 5 in the nation at the 5 spot.

VN Store

Back