Is this team good enough to make the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville?

Is this team good enough to make the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville against Maryland?

Well, so far this year, I’ve seen a 7-5 team and a possible 11-1 team, not counting a bowl game. Hard to guess which team shows up for us every week.

Gator Bowl huh ...I'm thinking Sugar Bowl...who wants to play Maryland who hasnt been revelent since Boomer Esiason...and what was the other unknown team??🤨

Gator Bowl huh ...I'm thinking Sugar Bowl...who wants to play Maryland who hasnt been revelent since Boomer Esiason...and what was the other unknown team??🤨
The Sugar Bowl snubbed Tennessee last year. We owe Maryland payback for 1984 and 2002.

If the Vols have to settle for the Gator Bowl that would suck and we should all be very pissed off.

two interceptions, pretty sure we had a fumble. busted play to start the second half, weren't ready for the fake punt even though Beamer ALWAYS pulls something like that. some clear drops.

It wasn't a bad game by any means, but it was sloppy.
So do you expect the Vols to be literally perfect every snap of every game? I mean the opponents will occasionally make plays, that's why they play

So do you expect the Vols to be literally perfect every snap of every game? I mean the opponents will occasionally make plays, that's why they play
I wonder this daily. It is a game after all. We get so few chances to watch why not enjoy the wins

Reactions: DougVol
Focus on the present and enjoy the ride of a college football season. The journey is way more fun than the ending usually. I live to see football season begin every year, but as the years go by, I’m kind of wanting time to slow down, lol.
When you turned 21, the slow stopped. That’s life…….

VN Store

Back