Is this Pruitts biggest career game?

couldnt that he said about every coach....ever?

If you want to use that argument which is weak than sure. But if you go back and watch the two 9-4 seasons and the two losing seasons you'll see that argument being justified.

If you want to use that argument which is weak than sure. But if you go back and watch the two 9-4 seasons and the two losing seasons you'll see that argument being justified.
So its a weak argument to say a coaches success is partly based on the players they recruited? ...lol

I would say Kentucky was bigger, but it would sure help if he gets a win. Tennessee should be winning those 2 games every year, plus all those extra bowl practices if we win.

So its a weak argument to say a coaches success is partly based on the players they recruited? ...lol

You didn't get the point. It's weak if you use it for every coach because it can be. But using it here against Butch is based on facts.

I'm astonished you're trying to defend Butch and act like Dobbs didn't carry that team.

You didn't get the point. It's weak if you use it for every coach because it can be. But using it here against Butch is based on facts.

I'm astonished you're trying to defend Butch and act like Dobbs didn't carry that team.
Wasnt dobbs at tennessee because of Butch? Its not defending Butch, its acknowledging reality. The guy wasnt good enough, we get it. It doesnt mean you have to knock everything the guy did, its okay to acknowledge accomplishments.
The guy brought alot of good players to UT. He had the two best seasons weve seen in over a decade. Battle of Bristol was a blast. Not everything was bad, he just wasnt good enough.

VN Store

Back