Is this Evan Berry? Wow...

This is Kenny Bynum according to that site.
attachment.php

Reactions: 2 people
http://www.utsports.com/view.gal?id=163995

Dayumn! Check out photo's 60 and 61 of Jason Croom!

Attention DB's in the SEC, if you decide to try and tackle this man you're going to be making a life changing decision!

Check out photo 51 and 52 of Marquez North! I say good luck to any DB trying to tackle either one of these guys! They are going to go Beast Mode this year by the looks of them.

Evan Berry, one comment I heard from the coaches speak is that the Berrys are football smart and fast, staff is making sure they get reps

Attachments

• Evan Berry.png
    Evan Berry.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 4 people
People asking about mood lights and why a group of players is standing around watching one guy lift just don't get it. When the video comes out you will. Maybe...

People asking about mood lights and why a group of players is standing around watching one guy lift just don't get it. When the video comes out you will. Maybe...

I get it...it wasn't a normal lift. This was a team building event. Guys were maxing out and doing other competitions which gets everyone fired up and draws a crowd. I mean they had a DJ for goodness sakes.

Seems to be something about this team. Amazing how quickly the freshmen have integrated with the veterans. A lot of team unity in those pics from unknown walk-ons to all sec seniors.

Don't forget the primary reason some people come on VN are to be smart @sses.

Because making a rational comment about the team makes you a "sunshine pumper" and only wool-over-the-eyes grizzled veterans are cool enough to be jaded and sarcastic try-hards on here.

Reactions: 1 person
http://www.utsports.com/view.gal?id=163995

Dayumn! Check out photo's 60 and 61 of Jason Croom!

Attention DB's in the SEC, if you decide to try and tackle this man you're going to be making a life changing decision!

I'm telling you. Croom is a freak physically. I wish they could bring the beast out of him mentally. Him and North both look like Calvin Johnson body types.

VN Store

Back