Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Israel should be held to the same standard as everyone, and that starts by adhering to multiple international laws they’ve been breaking for decades..

Land grabbing, human rights violations, nuclear transparency to name a few...

So, Israel has a right to do whatever they need to “protect” themselves....why doesn’t Iran have the same right?!

Did I say Iran doesn’t ? Tell me , which country should be first to stand up publicly and tell Israel they need to follow the standards set by them ? We can start there with our debate .

Isreal doesn't need to take US aide and support, assuming they want complete autonomy.

Taking aide from another country is a completely different issue than having the ability , the means , the determination and the intellect to resist the UNs little club of “we think you shoulds”

Did I say Iran doesn’t ? Tell me , which country should be first to stand up publicly and tell Israel they need to follow the standards set by them ? We can start there with our debate .

It’s just a hypocritical stance in saying Israel has a right to defend themselves...when Israel stands up against its enemies defending themselves.

And why shouldn’t Israel adhere to international law, like every other country? Why is it that Israel’s main enemy(Iran), is subjected to a transparent nuclear program by the whole western world....but, Israel isn’t?

It’s just a hypocritical stance in saying Israel has a right to defend themselves...when Israel stands up against its enemies defending themselves.

And why shouldn’t Israel adhere to international law, like every other country? Why is it that Israel’s main enemy(Iran), is subjected to a transparent nuclear program by the whole western world....but, Israel isn’t?
Isnt one of Iran's stated goals to wipe Isreal and Jews off the face of the earth? Much like the Democrats stated goal as well.

That won’t change a thing and we both know it.

Why? Religion maybe the problem........that's why it won't change. They will continue to espouse a theology and they will forever be in opposition to Israel. Land issue is null, it is just a part of the larger issue.

This is the reason "Palestine" will never exist. The religious veracity is counter productive to any type of real working relationship. It will never go away. It will always be the hindrance to peace.

First , you decided against answering my question and continue on with your agenda . Second , Israel does adhere to international laws or it would own way more that a sliver of land backed up against an ocean and the people that constantly threaten them wouldn’t be anywhere close to them . Third, about that whole transparency thing... do tell us how the entire planet came to the realization that Iran should be more transparent with their nuke program . Bonus round ... this whole transparency thing with a country’s nukes and defenses , how many does China , Russia , the U.S. North Korea and the EU have exactly ? Where are they ? What are they targeting ?

It's never been tried so it just might.

They need to learn a lesson I learned as a kid, quit picking fights with someone you can't beat.

I’ll bet ( just guessing here ) if people stopped trying to kill off Israel and their people , it would be a much different part of the sand box than it is today and has been . I don’t understand why people complain after they have been told over and over again , leave us in peace and there won’t be any problems .

First , you decided against answering my question and continue on with your agenda . Second , Israel does adhere to international laws or it would own way more that a sliver of land backed up against an ocean and the people that constantly threaten them wouldn’t be anywhere close to them . Third, about that whole transparency thing... do tell us how the entire planet came to the realization that Iran should be more transparent with their nuke program . Bonus round ... this whole transparency thing with a country’s nukes and defenses , how many does China , Russia , the U.S. North Korea and the EU have exactly ? Where are they ? What are they targeting ?

I answered your question...you just didn’t like the answer. Israel does not adhere to international law in several areas...plenty of links to support this.

About that transparency....Iran has been transparent and compliant in its program. Iran is under attack from the western world, and always will be, until it’s resources are secured and profited on by globalist banksters in Washington, London, Jerusalem, Brussels, etc...

I don’t know the exact number of nukes worldwide, but I do know who possesses them...Russia, US, UK, France, China, Pakistan, India, North Korea and Israel. Does it matter where they’re pointed? They are a deterrent...and exactly why the west doesn’t want Iran to have them....see North Korea.

I’ll bet ( just guessing here ) if people stopped trying to kill off Israel and their people , it would be a much different part of the sand box than it is today and has been . I don’t understand why people complain after they have been told over and over again , leave us in peace and there won’t be any problems .

And that’s just it? Israel good...everybody else bad?

Man, that sounds familiar. You’d think people had been subjected to Hollywood propaganda for 70+ years or something...

I answered your question...you just didn’t like the answer. Israel does not adhere to international law in several areas...plenty of links to support this.

About that transparency....Iran has been transparent and compliant in its program. Iran is under attack from the western world, and always will be, until it’s resources are secured and profited on by globalist banksters in Washington, London, Jerusalem, Brussels, etc...

I don’t know the exact number of nukes worldwide, but I do know who possesses them...Russia, US, UK, France, China, Pakistan, India, North Korea and Israel. Does it matter where they’re pointed? They are a deterrent...and exactly why the west doesn’t want Iran to have them....see North Korea.

You did not answer the question I asked . I asked which country should be the one to stand up and tell Israel they need to follow the standard they set . You don’t know the number of Nukes any country has for a reason . No it really doesn’t matter where any are pointed because the fallout from it being fired into another country will be bad for everyone . I can point and did point out Israel does follow international law and like any country they pick and choose which that will be and what’s best for them . I’ll say it again .... if you want Israel to be “ softer “ leave them in peace and I’m betting you’ll see a change . Keep threatening to kill , destroy and take their land and you’ll keep seeing what you have for thousands of years . It’s a simple concept .

And that’s just it? Israel good...everybody else bad?

Man, that sounds familiar. You’d think people had been subjected to Hollywood propaganda for 70+ years or something...

I never said they were good , I never said they were bad . That’s your agenda not mine . I said for all intensive purposes ... Don’t start no sh!t and there won’t be no sh!t .

Reactions: tennvols77
I never said they were good , I never said they were bad . That’s your agenda not mine . I said for all intensive purposes ... Don’t start no sh!t and there won’t be no sh!t .

This is the only thing that is important, can religion be taken out of the issue....no. This issue will never be over and there will never be peace until they can move past it, or one side is gone.

The **** has been being flung for a few millennia.

You did not answer the question I asked . I asked which country should be the one to stand up and tell Israel they need to follow the standard they set . You don’t know the number of Nukes any country has for a reason . No it really doesn’t matter where any are pointed because the fallout from it being fired into another country will be bad for everyone . I can point and did point out Israel does follow international law and like any country they pick and choose which that will be and what’s best for them . I’ll say it again .... if you want Israel to be “ softer “ leave them in peace and I’m betting you’ll see a change . Keep threatening to kill , destroy and take their land and you’ll keep seeing what you have for thousands of years . It’s a simple concept .

Several countries have asked Israel to be transparent with its program, including the US...

It’s never going to be a simple concept with Jews and Arabs in the ME....and it’s never been, nor ever will be, one-sided.

It has not been transparent at all. Just look at the deal we had with them on their nuclear sites. Iran got to choose who inspected which facilities with plenty of notice before hand, and Iran had the right to veto any visit. And while on site Iran could deny the inspectors access to anything Iran wanted and didnt have to provide any sort of documentation at all, records, any sort of useful information to the inspectors.

Transparent as mud.

It was a question?

You don’t have an agenda? Accusing everyone of picking on Israel? Do you really think Israel is always the innocent victim in these conflicts?

It was a question?

You don’t have an agenda? Accusing everyone of picking on Israel? Do you really think Israel is always the innocent victim in these conflicts?

Again I never said they are good or bad i would imagine they are both . I do believe they are determined in their efforts to be left in peace and no amount of political grandstanding will change that fact . I find the concept that Israel is intolerant to be the most amusing since the holiest place in the whole country has a mosque sitting on top of it . Think about that for a second , if they decided it should go , nobody could stop them . I’d say they are extremely tolerant of others .

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back