Is the plane going to FL for... Heupel?

Heupel posted the #2 ranked offense in college football... if he has a Steele defense I don’t see why he wouldn’t be successful. My only concern is that he took over a Cadillac left by Frost and not a situation he had to really build. Heupel isn’t my #1 but I would absolutely roll with it. His Offense avg 350 yards in passing alone. That’s easy to sell for Ty or Sam Horn.

Remember Heupel has very mobile Quarterbacks so did Frost. That helped the passing game tremendously plus their QB’s could drop dimes at 30-40 yards.

Just wondering...

No, I don't think DW would go that route and also take the HC from the school he left. Wouldn't be professional in my opinion and he wouldn't do that to the school he left. However, I would take his DC Randy Shannon though that being said! Lol

Reactions: Orange DNA
I had no idea Shannon was at UCF. Remember when we thought Butch was going to hire him as DC? Ah the memories LOL

Remember Heupel has very mobile Quarterbacks so did Frost. That helped the passing game tremendously plus their QB’s could drop dimes at 30-40 yards.
True, we have Hendon Hooker and Salter. Both very mobile qbs and Salter is already a polished deep passer so if Heupel likes vertical routes there ya go.

No, I don't think DW would go that route and also take the HC from the school he left. Wouldn't be professional in my opinion and he wouldn't do that to the school he left. However, I would take his DC Randy Shannon though that being said! Lol

But if it's a coach of Pruitt's caliber, it's considered a professional courtesy if the AD takes them along to the new school.

Heading to Waffle House to meet with Spurrier. I believe Steve’s hash browns are scattered, covered, smothered, and topped.

VN Store

Back