Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

lol....
It shows the general mindset of Trumpers regarding the election. The vote count didn't matter and violence was a viable option.

Here's a good mental exercise -
1. Read Stone's quote.
2. Take a step back and clearly consider what type of person would make such a quote.
3. Now consider what type of president would choose that type of person as a source of guidance and strategy.
4. Now throw Bannon into the mix.
You moron, the left had riots already planned and it’s all spelled out in that pat on the back Time article. No high ground where you’re trying to go Luther, as usual.

There is a very clear, although indirect, link from Trump (through Roger Stone) to people responsible for acts of mob violence at the Capitol on 1/6 - the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

Members of militant, extremist factions of the right, believed that mob violence had been sanctioned by the Trump administration. Through Roger Stone and Steve Bannon, members of those two groups believed that through acts of violence, they could help Trump retain the presidency ... and that they would be rewarded with pardons for their efforts when it was over.
I guess they forgot their weapons on 1/6 since they were militant and intent on using violence to reinstate Trump as POTUS.

I guess they forgot their weapons on 1/6 since they were militant and intent on using violence to reinstate Trump as POTUS.
There doesn't appear to have been very many guns taken into the Capitol during the riot on January 6th, but to suggest that there weren't any guns at all involved, is an easily provable lie.

Indiana Man Pleads Guilty to Carrying a Gun and Assaulting Law Enforcement Officers in Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Texan armed with gun in Jan. 6 riot gets 7 years in prison, most of any rioter so far

There doesn't appear to have been very many guns taken into the Capitol during the riot on January 6th, but to suggest that there weren't any guns at all involved, is an easily provable lie.

Indiana Man Pleads Guilty to Carrying a Gun and Assaulting Law Enforcement Officers in Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Texan armed with gun in Jan. 6 riot gets 7 years in prison, most of any rioter so far
How many shots were fired by the rioters that day? So the plan was to undo our democratic process with their words and fists?

Do you believe that Trump planned and attempted a coup of our government on Jan. 6?

How many shots were fired by the rioters that day? So the plan was to undo our democratic process with their words and fists?
What part of "He had a loaded gun," don't you understand?

Everyday citizens don't forcibly enter federal property during a riot, while in possession of a loaded gun, unless they are planning to use the gun.

Read the first link, which I provided. It is to the Department of Justice website, and it doesn't include commentary or spin.

It clearly explains that ....

Mark Mazza, 57, from Shelbyville, Indiana, pleaded guilty on June 17, 2022, to assaulting law enforcement officers and to carrying a loaded gun onto the grounds of the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021. These offenses occurred while a riot was in progress.

Despite not being licensed, Mazza carried a Taurus revolver loaded with 3 shotgun shells and 2 hollow point bullets into the Ellipse of the United States Capitol building during the breach on January 6, 2021. That is not liberal spin. It is what 57- year-old Mark Mazza of Shelbyville, Indiana, has pleaded guilty to.

Do you believe that Trump planned and attempted a coup of our government on Jan. 6?
You don't have to call it a coup, if that word makes you uncomfortable, but 2 things are well-established :

1) On January 6, 2021, Donald Trump held steady to the completely ridiculous belief that his Vice President, Mike Pence, had the unilateral power to refuse to include electoral college votes from swing states which they had lost in the 2020 Presidential General Election. Furthermore, Trump absurdly believed that those uncounted electoral college votes could be sent back to their Republican-controlled state legislatures, where a separate set of electors who had been chosen by Republicans in defiance of their state's popular vote, would be selected ... and instead, cast their votes for the ticket of Trump/Pence.

2) Donald Trump believed that by disrupting the formal certification of the electoral college vote on January 6, 2021, in the United States Capitol, he could set this fantasy of his into motion.

You can call it whatever you want to. ^^^ That is what happened. ^^^

Donald Trump sold this ridiculous theory of his to his followers and many of them believed that it was plausible, and the January 6th riot ensued as a result of Trump's incredibly stupid theory.

You don't have to call it a coup, if that word makes you uncomfortable, but 2 things are well-established :

1) On January 6, 2021, Donald Trump held steady to the completely ridiculous belief that his Vice President, Mike Pence, had the unilateral power to refuse to include electoral college votes from swing states which they had lost in the 2020 Presidential General Election. Furthermore, Trump absurdly believed that those uncounted electoral college votes could be sent back to their Republican-controlled state legislatures, where a separate set of electors who had been chosen by Republicans in defiance of their state's popular vote, would be selected ... and instead, cast their votes for the ticket of Trump/Pence.

2) Donald Trump believed that by disrupting the formal certification of the electoral college vote on January 6, 2021, in the United States Capitol, he could set this fantasy of his into motion.

You can call it whatever you want to. ^^^ That is what happened. ^^^

Donald Trump sold this ridiculous theory of his to his followers and many of them believed that it was plausible, and the January 6th riot ensued as a result of Trump's incredibly stupid theory.
Yes or No, it is that simple.

Yes or No, it is that simple.
You want to have a debate over semantics. That doesn't interest me. I don't care what terminology is used to describe Donald Trump's actions from November 3, 2020 through January 6, 2021.

If you want to say that :

"President Donald Trump presided over an attempt, unsupported by the United States Constitution, to supplant Joe Biden as President-elect which involved civil disorder."

^^^ I would not have a problem with that. ^^^

We just need to have a consensus on what the established facts are. The bottom line, is that Donald Trump had a ridiculous theory concerning how he could retain the presidency following his defeat in the 2020 election, and this theory of his, led directly to a riot at the United States Capitol.

I don't care how that conduct is labeled.

What part of "He had a loaded gun," don't you understand?

Everyday citizens don't forcibly enter federal property during a riot, while in possession of a loaded gun, unless they are planning to use the gun.

Read the first link, which I provided. It is to the Department of Justice website, and it doesn't include commentary or spin.

It clearly explains that ....

Mark Mazza, 57, from Shelbyville, Indiana, pleaded guilty on June 17, 2022, to assaulting law enforcement officers and to carrying a loaded gun onto the grounds of the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021. These offenses occurred while a riot was in progress.

Despite not being licensed, Mazza carried a Taurus revolver loaded with 3 shotgun shells and 2 hollow point bullets into the Ellipse of the United States Capitol building during the breach on January 6, 2021. That is not liberal spin. It is what 57- year-old Mark Mazza of Shelbyville, Indiana, has pleaded guilty to.
Ah, so one man to bring it all down huh? This is dumb, even for you.

Ah, so one man to bring it all down huh? This is dumb, even for you.
I have only cited two cases (see post #7,033 of this thread), but there are many others. There were several armed rioters who entered the Capitol on January 6, 2021 ... despite the false Republican Party narrative to the contrary.

... and I never said a thing about "to bring it all down." Those would be your words. Not mine.

How do you know that?

If someone would have brandished a weapon you would have told us. You're obsessed with 1/6.

Since Biden has taken office the economy has slipped into a recession, we are on the verge of WWIII, we have a crisis at the southern border, crime is exploding and all you GAF about is Jan 6, 2021.

If someone would have brandished a weapon you would have told us. You're obsessed with 1/6.

Since Biden has taken office the economy has slipped into a recession, we are on the verge of WWIII, we have a crisis at the southern border, crime is exploding and all you GAF about is Jan 6, 2021.
LOL. Yeah. I get accused of being "obsessed" with pretty much anything Trump's Peanut Gallery doesn't want to see discussed.

VN Store

Back