Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

While accusing the other side of election fraud, the Trump Campaign was committing it themselves. It's hypocrisy on top of unprecedented criminal conduct and a flagrant abuse of Presidential power. It doesn't get any "Trumpier" than that.
Yeah idk if it meets the statutory elements of a crime, but I’d be fine with them giving these guys a pass if it comes with making what happened a crime in the future.

Yeah idk if it meets the statutory elements of a crime, but I’d be fine with them giving these guys a pass if it comes with making what happened a crime in the future.
So many potential Codes to Chose from one would think. Govt State and Federal always have codes that serve as a catch all. Are they applicable in some of these cases under current Codes, who knows? Next I assume if charged it would come down to the Elements and burden of Proof, if applicable in this case.
Each case is going to be different. Georgia evidently thought they had enough to go for it and Pennsylvania chose not to do so. Your Thoughts?

Last edited:
So many potential Codes to Choose from one would think. Govt State and Federal always have codes that serve as a catch all. Are they applicable in some of these cases under current Codes, who knows? Next I assume if charged it would come down to the Elements and burden of Proof, if applicable in this case.
Each case is going to be different. Georgia evidently thought they had enough to go for it and Pennsylvania chose not to do so. Your Thoughts?
I think it ought to be a crime to take any substantive step towards overturning an election without conclusive proof that the result was invalid. I have no idea if it actually is a crime anywhere.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
article dated 16 June 22

Potential Candidates of Federal Charges (Non-Exhaustive)

Based on the publicly available information so far, the following federal criminal charges may be implicated. Some of these offenses might apply to the principal planners of the scheme; some of the offenses might be applicable to individuals at the state level who signed and submitted the documents. Whether the law applies will also turn, in part, on questions of the requisite knowledge and intent of different actors. And whether some of the following laws apply will turn on definitions of “ballots” and “acting under color of law.” We bracket all of those questions for a separate analysis.

18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2) – Obstruction of congressional proceedings

• Whoever corruptly . . . obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
18 U.S.C. § 371 – Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

• If two or more persons conspire . . . to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
18 U.S.C. § 494 – Contractors’ bonds, bids, and public records

• Whoever falsely makes, alters, forges, or counterfeits any bond, bid, proposal, contract, guarantee, security, official bond, public record, affidavit, or other writing for the purpose of defrauding the United States; or . . .Whoever transmits to, or presents at any office or to any officer of the United States, any such false, forged, altered, or counterfeited writing, knowing the same to be false, forged, altered, or counterfeited —Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
52 U.S.C. § 20511(2)(b)

• A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office – knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair impartially conducted election process, by the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held, shall be fined in accordance with title 18.
18 U.S.C. § 1001 – Statements or entries generally

• Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; …
shall be fined under this title.

Interesting Article. Backgrounder on Alternate Electors Scheme: Federal and State Criminal Investigations, and Civil Suits

LOL. Which television series served to cultivate this expert analysis of yours? Was it Law & Order, or one of the CSI shows? You are talking out of your butt. That is your custom.

I betcha Trump doesn't get indicted. I know you're still having wet dreams at the thought of it happening, but I wouldn't put any money on it if I were you.

I betcha Trump doesn't get indicted. I know you're still having wet dreams at the thought of it happening, but I wouldn't put any money on it if I were you.
You are probably right. I think the evidence is there... but Garland doesn't have the balls to do it.

You are probably right. I think the evidence is there... but Garland doesn't have the balls to do it.
Evidence of what, lol. The things Trump may have wanted to do might have been criminal. But none of it happened. You can't prosecute a crime that didn't happen. And he wasn't at the Capitol leading the mob, no matter what picture you want to paint. The thing is, Trump is absolutely an obnoxious prick, and I'm not lying when I say I hope he doesn't run again, but you can't prosecute him for being an obnoxious prick. Maybe, maybe, some of his peons did something they can be prosecuted for, but there's nothing they can actually pin on Trump IMO.

Latest moves suggest DOJ investigation of 2020 election is looking at conduct directly related to Trump and his closest allies
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/tierney-sneed
(CNN) The move by the Justice Department to bring two top aides to former Vice President Mike Pence in front of a federal grand jury is the most aggressive public step taken yet by prosecutors investigating the plots to subvert the 2020 election.

It signals that the Department's probe has reached inside former President Donald Trump's White House and that investigators are looking at conduct directly related to Trump's and his closest allies' efforts to overturn his election defeat.

January 6: Grand jury testimony of Pence aides brings Justice Department probe into Trump's White House - CNNPolitics

Probably will not are you giving Odds. Charges vs indicted vs both. Wonder what Vegas lines are at the moment.

A ‘Farce’: Here’s What Wyoming Voters Really Think Of Liz Cheney And Her Sham J6 Committee

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy confirmed he would back Rep. Liz Cheney primary challenger Harriet Hageman’s request to be on the Natural Resources Committee.

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Two days after the Associated Press wrote off Rep. Liz Cheney as “nowhere” to be found at Cheyenne’s midsummer cowboy festival, the lone congresswoman from Wyoming flipped pancakes for a brief appearance before returning to work on the Jan. 6 Committee.

The pancake breakfast held on every other day of the festivities has been a staple of Cheyenne’s Frontier Days celebration since 1986 when the Kiwanis Club adopted the tradition after an historic flood the year prior. For more than three decades after, volunteers with the Kiwanis Club often joined by members of the Boy Scouts and the Air Force have served thousands of pancakes within a short span of two hours. With its roots in the Cold War-era preparatory drills in the case of a sudden disaster disrupting food supply, the annual spectacle leaves little time for politicians who participate to mingle with their voters. For Cheney, the breakfast offered the perfect opportunity to show face without spending time with constituents left angry by the rarity of their sole congresswoman’s home state presence and her politically charged work as vice chair of the Jan. 6 Committee.

Wyoming Voters Write Off Liz Cheney's J6 Spectacle As A 'Farce'

You're just another wannabe VN law professor that's making himself look dumb as usual. Dershowitz taught at Harvard, are you that jealous? Want to take a bet if the jury was comprised of all individuals from rural TN, that Bannon would've had a not guilty verdict?
Trump "demonstrably guilty" of crime on Jan. 6: Laurence Tribe

Laurence Tribe - Wikipedia

Laurence Henry Tribe
(born October 10, 1941) is an American legal scholar who is a University Professor Emeritus at Harvard University. He previously served as the Carl M. Loeb University Professor at Harvard Law School.

Tribe is co-founder of the American Constitution Society. He is also the author of American Constitutional Law(1978), a major treatise in that field, and has argued before the United States Supreme Court 36 times.[8]

Well, a guy who taught at Harvard says Trump is guilty. I guess this means we can welcome to team Never Trump.

😂

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Can we get one of those debt clocks for all the useless political investigations to show our tax dollars being pissed away?

Don't worry we have been promised more will follow after the republican party takes control.

I don't care which side your on. This has got to be tiring. Imagine if they took that money and put it to good use on something you genuinely care about?

She's a private citizen; her position on the election is of no importance. And now she retracts her offer under consultation with counsel, so committee can back off, by your logic.

The committee is trying to take a shot at Clarence Thomas. There are Democrats and media literally demanding his impeachment for his wife's views on the election. The committee has four dominant goals:
to take out Trump and congressional Trump supporters
to further an agenda establishing GOP voters as domestic terrorists and white supremacists
to make verboten questioning the most illegitimate and illegally conducted election in our history, enabling them to do it again.
to provide cover for the abysmal Biden admin

Of course, all four are concerned with maintaining and amassing power, constitution and unity be damned.
I think it’s also part of the set up for trying to Federalize elections. Those wheels have been in motion a while.

1. Doesn't Bother me at all. In fact, I find humor in it. It is just typical as to what to expect from her.
2. You are too argumentative. No matter what the response is you are going to counter. With you its not about the facts, but it is more about you winning with nothing of substance.
3. You speak your view and time will tell. You twist a lot. This assumption is not measurable at the moment but yet you insist it is. Republicans may not be watching word for word on TV but they are totally aware of what is being said and discussing how to counter it.
4. America will always have Radical extremes on both sides began in late 50s & early 60s, it use to be mostly to the Left but now the Right has exerted itself to an extreme. I identify more with the Right's movements than I do with the left.

Extremes on both sides and the reason they exist is that they know they can get away with it.
J6 call it whatever you want---Mob, tourist visit, insurrection, coup or a picnic that went too far.
It can't be overlooked and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

We know there were other groups at that event that were not there for Trump or to block the Electoral Certification. Bottom line: Some of these groups used the Event to push their own agendas. They knew it was a good platform/event to do it, and Trump would take the fall regardless of the outcome.

Had this happened in other parts of the world, Communist or Democracy, there would have been mass causalities.

Security was a total fail and you can blame that on Everybody. Was it by design or total incompetence? The group was definitely stoked at the Pep Rally the night before and then the next day at the Ellipse.

Explain how your Marxist theories relate to J6 events. I see a riled-up crowd, misled and lied to about the election. Entitled that could not accept the truth and it got out of hand. Some had other agendas and once it got riled up it became an out-of-control event.

Groups QAnon, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and others were on their own Agendas and Trump provided the Venue.

There is no denying that there was a fake elector scheme. Again, another interpretation of the Constitution and a legal suit would have settled this but it was never going to go to court. A definite loser in the court system, so J6 was the best way to put it into motion.

Chasing the American Marxism Theory as it pertains to J6 has nothing to do with the committee. They are doing their job as authorized by Congress. Can't help that there was a Political Blunder on the Republican side. Can't ignore that QAnon, Proud Boys and Oath Keepers participated and their presence justifies the J6 Committee's existence.

A Simple Fact --- no, it is your opinion. You are proving my point.

Again, it went too far. You can call it whatever you want, but it went too far and it must be dealt with IAW the law. Plain and simple. To ignore it is a crime in itself.
Hold on. Look at what I bolded above. You have been on this forum claiming this is Trump’s fault since this started. Now you’re saying there were other agitators? I’ve noticed your stance of what these hearings are has softened over time but now you’ve completely gone against your own narrative. Have you changed your mind or are you just being inconsistent?

Trump "demonstrably guilty" of crime on Jan. 6: Laurence Tribe

Laurence Tribe - Wikipedia

Well, a guy who taught at Harvard says Trump is guilty. I guess this means we can welcome to team Never Trump.

😂
Funny thing is... I've seen dershowitz's name thrown out as an appeal to authority several times recently, but if dershowitz were defending a non-Trumper, these guys would suddenly remember his alleged connections to epstein and turn that into the main issue.
Doesn't seem to matter given his views on Trump.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back