Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Thank you for making the dumbest post in VN history. The used car salesman had you from the get go.

You didn’t learn about the Vice President picking the next President in civics class?

I’m sure they would have let us go right back to voting next cycle if they had pulled that off.

How is it that they are just now ready to interview the sergeant at arms, whom you would think would be a critical witness? And magically, he dies JUST before he testifies.

Granted I don’t think anyone actually cares about 1/6 hearings but doesn’t his delay in testimony and death seem a bit odd?
Given all the “ just about to testify” deaths in 10 years, not really.

Reactions: Gandalf
No...you don't need to say it...LOL. But you have to admit that the rubber band is stretched so far that something will have to give.
The problem is that both tribes are out of bounds at this point.
And neither side can take action without bringing the law down on themselves.
It’s a really sad star of affairs honestly.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
The problem is that both tribes are out of bounds at this point.
And neither side can take action without bringing the law down on themselves.
It’s a really sad star of affairs honestly.
As a Result Congress will be dysfunctional for another 20 years which is the problem.
A functional Congress can overcome the other two Branches of Govt. (Executive, Judicial) or can keep the heat on them. Problems we have are the Extremes are controlling the Party Politics.

Add to the problem is that the old congers have gotten older, the young are inexperience, unfit or qualified for the positions they hold. (Examples, AOC & MGT, Pelosi & McCarty, Schumer & McConnell) Hawley is on his own Acid Trip but there is a Democrat in the Senate to equal him, I am sure.

As a Result Congress will dysfunctional for another 20 years which is the problem.
A functional Congress can overcome the other two Branches of Govt. (Executive, Judicial) or can keep the heat on them. Problems we have are the Extremes are controlling the Party Politics.

Add to the problem is that the old congers have gotten older, the young are inexperience, unfit or qualified for the positions they hold. (Examples, AOC & MGT, Pelosi & McCarty, Schumer & McConnell) Hawley is on his own Acid Trip but there is a Democrat in the Senate to equal him, I am sure.
Pretty much how I see it

Everything we see and have seen in Congress by the Democrats and Republicans for the last 20 years is Fodder. Feed for Domestic Animals.

The media (social & news) and their constituents use it to form the basis of Party Platforms. Thus keeping both Parties at odds by keeping the Crap stirred and away from the Center.

It is a vicious cycle and the only way to defeat it is by Voting.
Problem is most people Vote based on Emotion vs using their heads.

Nancy Pelosi reads a Poem to calm the masses when she should have pulled out an AR15 and fired a few Warning shots. LOL

When the Constitution was written Duels were a way to Settle differences. Now days it is the Time Out, the Counter Punch or the Lie of which Both Parties are Guilty. Time for a 3rd Party.

Edit: to add Bolded content.

Last edited:
Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann brands 'phony' aide Cassidy Hutchinson's January 6 testimony LIES as he insists HE wrote handwritten note to President NOT her

• Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6
Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6, which was shown as evidence during Tuesday's explosive hearing.

'The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,' a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News late Tuesday. 'All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.'

Herschmann reportedly previously told the House select committee on January 6 committee that he had scrawled the note in question.

'Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately,' the message reads.

The word 'illegally' is crossed out.

'That's my handwriting,' Hutchinson told committee members during her Tuesday testimony.

The January 6 committee downplayed that one of its witnesses was misremembering details about the memo.

Hutchinson's lawyers told CNN Wednesday afternoon that she stood by her whole account.

59674905-10965699-During_the_hearing_Cassidy_Hutchinson_claimed_she_had_written_th-a-5_1656525353924.jpg

During the hearing, Cassidy Hutchinson claimed she had written the note, but Eric Herschmann previously told the committee - reiterating it through a spokesperson Tuesday - that he had scrawled the message, which was something Trump could say to call off the Capitol attack

Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann insists Cassidy Hutchinson did NOT write handwritten note | Daily Mail Online
That is absolutely not a woman’s handwriting.

The Cassidy Hutchinson Testimony Brings Down Two Targets – The J-6 Committee and the Press
First, did any of her claims make sense to these journalists? Do they really believe Trump had access to the driver's cabin in the presidential limousine and that he tried to choke out a Secret Service agent? Did anyone question the story of guns being visible in the mall where Trump spoke, and no one took action to prevent him from speaking?
Instead of delivering hard proof, as claimed, this leads only to more questions. Why was no one with visible weapons arrested, as they were violating the open-carry law in D.C.? How would the president have been permitted to give his speech with guns present in the area? And how is any of this fresh news coming out from an assistant inside the White House when no one else actually on scene gave no such report?

Great plan. Straight from the trump playbook. When presented with damning evidence, do everything you can to tear down the person presenting the evidence.
Know why this strategy works? Because they count on simpletons to believe them…
If the „evidence“ is hearsay only and is contradicted by first hand eyewitness accounts, you better dang believe it needs tearing down. You DO know how courtroom testimony and cross examination work don’t you? Exposing lies and untruths in testimony is what lawyers are SUPPOSED to do.

So... this young woman stood in front of the country under oath and testified lies as some sort of cover up for a bipartisan committee into a national crime of a historic nature.

There is no way that is correct. They absolute have to have corroborating testimony or evidence... even if they didn't (they do), only one person was willing to testify.

Testify or shut up.

Wait a minute. The Fox News that is. Or high but a propaganda machine, that does nothing but lie and put out misinformation, is NOW somehow legit? My God you libs have brain damage.
Not saying its legit, just pointing out they usually never have a bad word to say about Trump and anyone who does is "fake."

There's been some pretty despicable revelations about Trump and his cronies and nothing will come of it.

I'm not sure that nothing will come of it - probably has changed the minds of some of those who were open to him.

The bigger question (for me) has always been the criminal question or the ability to legally bar him from office. Doesn't seem that hurdle has been met.

Still, I think enough damage has been done to effectively prevent him from winning in 2024.

VN Store

Back