Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

I’m telling you. Just like I told the other tribe when the shoe was on the other foot. This is all theater. Nothing will happen.
It reminds me of the Sean asshat Hanidy show. “ you’re never going to believe what happened today……”

Pretty soon the other guys will be in charge and they’ll investigate someone and nothing will happen to them either
Pre-Dawn raids aren't theatre.... and there is too much evidence of election fraud here.

These 59 fake Republican electors have no cover. They signed their names to a forged legal document and submitted it for electoral certification. The only defense that Kelli Ward and her ilk could possibly muster, is that they didn't intend for it to be submitted unless the election results in Arizona had first been overturned ... but since Kelli Ward submitted it herself, that isn't likely to fly in her case.

I’m telling you. Just like I told the other tribe when the shoe was on the other foot. This is all theater. Nothing will happen.
It reminds me of the Sean asshat Hanidy show. “ you’re never going to believe what happened today……”

Pretty soon the other guys will be in charge and they’ll investigate someone and nothing will happen to them either
That may eventually be true in the end. We'll see

Some of you need to grow a sack and just say things for what they are, even when they don't fit your political agenda. That's called being an honest adult and not following in the footsteps of he MAGA crowd in Washington who refuse to stand up and do the right thing when it might hurt their political aspirations. Just call it straight boys, like you were taught to do.

You're struggling in this thread.

That may eventually be true in the end. We'll see
It just is what it is.
Personally I think Trump is a shot bag. He handled 1/6 very poorly. Was it criminal? Maybe. Do I want him to disappear from politics? Absolutely. But history has taught me that nothing is really going to happen. I could be wrong I guess. I’ll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile Maxine Waters legitimately undermined the country and encouraged riots yet nothing will be said.

It’s all theater

You’re not wrong and no you shouldn’t have said it. But sometimes a person needs to hear the hard truth.
But I didn't "hear the hard truth" at all ... kinda seems like someone doesn't have the nerve to repeat something which was immediately deleted.

It just is what it is.
Personally I think Trump is a shot bag. He handled 1/6 very poorly. Was it criminal? Maybe. Do I want him to disappear from politics? Absolutely. But history has taught me that nothing is really going to happen. I could be wrong I guess. I’ll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile Maxine Waters legitimately undermined the country and encouraged riots yet nothing will be said.

It’s all theater
Waters should have been investigated and impeached, as quite a few could be from either side of the aisle. Quite a few Trump loyalists in Congress are on the record proactively seeking pardons.

Waters should have been investigated and impeached, as quite a few could be from either side of the aisle. Quite a few Trump loyalists in Congress are on the record proactively seeking pardons.

Yup.
I’m not sure how old you are….but during the Clinton impeachment fiasco there were Clinton loyalists doing the same. And they did manage to smack Clinton’s wrist but ultimately nothing happened. For the record I was opposed to the BS that they put the country through back then. But that’s when I started to realized it was all theater and nothing is actually going to happen to those at the top.

Reactions: AM64
Yup.
I’m not sure how old you are….but during the Clinton impeachment fiasco there were Clinton loyalists doing the same. And they did manage to smack Clinton’s wrist but ultimately nothing happened. For the record I was opposed to the BS that they put the country through back then. But that’s when I started to realized it was all theater and nothing is actually going to happen to those at the top.
I'm 60. I remember the late 1990s well. It could be said the Republicans put the country through BS. Yes, Clinton lied under oath, about sex with an intern. It was enough for partisan Republicans to act, mainly because of Clinton's success as POTUS. In my book his lack of character should have disqualified him from the position. We've moved way beyond that with the lack of character of our last two trainwrecks in that office

Yup.
If there had been video and audio of Clinton saying, "grab 'em by the pussy", during campaigning, he would have never gotten anywhere near the White House.

If there had been video and audio of Clinton saying, "grab 'em by the pussy", during campaigning, he would have never gotten anywhere near the White House.
I don't know... in spite of all his lying, and unseemly behavior, Wild Bill left office with an approval rating of about 65%. He was bullet proof when it came to personal misconduct. Through it all, the Lewinsky scandal never really hurt him. Had he been eligible for a 3rd term ... he would have beaten George W.

I'm 60. I remember the late 1990s well. It could be said the Republicans put the country through BS. Yes, Clinton lied under oath, about sex with an intern. It was enough for partisan Republicans to act, mainly because of Clinton's success as POTUS. In my book his lack of character should have disqualified him from the position. We've moved way beyond that with the lack of character of our last two trainwrecks in that office
I remember when I stopped voting major party because it was Bush Vs Gore. I could not believe that and thought it can’t get worse than this. And yet it has progressively gotten worse with each President.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I don't know... in spite of all his lying, and unseemly behavior, Wild Bill left office with an approval rating of about 65%. He was bullet proof when it came to personal misconduct. Through it all, the Lewinsky scandal never really hurt him. Had he been eligible for a 3rd term ... he would have beaten George W.
Disagree. Totally different political atmosphere then. Your equating it to today's standards

Disagree. Totally different political atmosphere then. Your equating it to today's standards
No, I'm talking about the fact that when Bill Clinton left office in January of 2001, his approval rating was anywhere from 60-66%, depending on the poll. The Monica Lewinsky Scandal and his subsequent impeachment did not damage him politically. Even more than Donald Trump, Clinton was "bulletproof" when it came to scandals involving his personal misconduct.

Which Modern Era President Left Office With the Highest Approval Rating?

Clinton's impeachment barely dented his public support, and it turned off many Americans

Which President Was the Most Popular at the End of Their Term?

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Bill Clinton

Final Presidential Job Approval Ratings | The American Presidency Project

No, I'm talking about the fact that when Bill Clinton left office in January of 2001, his approval rating was anywhere from 60-66%, depending on the poll. The Monica Lewinsky Scandal and his subsequent impeachment did not damage him politically. Even more than Donald Trump, Clinton was "bulletproof" when it came to scandals involving his personal misconduct.

Which Modern Era President Left Office With the Highest Approval Rating?

Clinton's impeachment barely dented his public support, and it turned off many Americans

Which President Was the Most Popular at the End of Their Term?

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Bill Clinton

Final Presidential Job Approval Ratings | The American Presidency Project
No, I don't disagree as to his popularity and success as POTUS. I, only conveying the opinion that he would have never been POTUS had he stated, "grab 'em by the *", when campaigning during the primaries

I never said it was worse. I'm saying the atmosphere in the national political arena was completely different then. Research Gary Hart

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking
48 year old Single White Male.

Any chance you're a single white female?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back