Is Striplin hurt?

You have heard "overpowering man" In a negative connotation?
Maybe not "overpowering man" as a negative (usually a positive). But I think the word you are looking for is lumbering...and yes, I have heard that as a negative description of male players. Big, huge players with the reaction time of broken fire alarm. If the poster referred to Karoline as "lumbering", he would have gotten roasted. "Overpowering" is a polite way of saying it.

Two Words...........Courtney Paris. What is an "overpowering woman?" Courtney Paris was one of the best posts in the country for 4 years running because she was the strongest player on the court every time she took the court and she was undersized at 6-4 250 pounds at the height of her career and a lot of that was muscle. She continued to be a great post in the WNBA. I wouldn't mind seeing Karolyn put on 20-25 pounds of muscle. She already has great talent and footwork. If the defensive player can't move her out of the post because of her strength, Karolyn's talent would be undeniable. Quick question... Would you ever use the words "Overpowering Man" When talking about a male basketball player? Probably not considering the stronger post player in the game is going to generally own the paint.

Yes two names - - - Shaq and Wilt oh and then there was a guy name Thurman (heaver built than Wilt but not as athletic)

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Wow, yeah, Courtney Paris! I remember the first time I saw her and being skeptical that someone of her girth would be able to get it done for a full game. But she definitely proved me wrong. She was a hoss with sweet moves.

After Courtney and Ashley graduated, Oklahoma began its fast fall out of relevance. I haven’t seen an Oklahoma game in years!

VN Store

Back