Is starter out for Tusculum vs Tennessee Volunteers game tonight

hat, come see me in 128. ill punch you in the nose and then buy you a popcorn.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone else not able to get any audio feed? its pissing me off - only getting the video..

I have to say, I'm not that impressed with Jurick, although I only caught the last 8 minutes in the first half. Did he do anything decent prior to that?

I have to say, I'm not that impressed with Jurick, although I only caught the last 8 minutes in the first half. Did he do anything decent prior to that?

I said this when he was recruited......Long, long, long way away from being SEC caliber.

Those that were expecting him to be an offensive force down low were setting themselves up for a major disappointment. It was believed he had really bad coaching in HS though.

But I saw him in person several times and he could block any shot imaginable as long as he was set down low in his center position... he had foul trouble a lot though.

Those that were expecting him to be an offensive force down low were setting themselves up for a major disappointment. It was believed he had really bad coaching in HS though.

But I saw him in person several times and he could block any shot imaginable as long as he was set down low in his center position... he had foul trouble a lot though.

True on all points.

looking a lot better tonight. maze might not be as terrible as I expected.

hat must have chickened out on our thumb wrestling match.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yup. Needs to work on his footwork. He gets caught out of position a lot and fouls very easily.

Couldn't catch any of this tonight. Anybody got a final score and a short summary?

VN Store

Back