Is South Carolina game the Most Critical?

I think it is the most critical if we want to keep the bowl game dream alive. The way we are playing now I feel like we get Vandy at home and UAB to get us to 4. Kentucky I feel like we can play with would be 5 which leaves Alabama (lol), Missouri, or SC for the 6th. Out of all of those I feel SC is the most winnable.

Reactions: Vols1966
they have to keep bringing this energy with them every week. Have to check on the health of Maurer.

Mizzou and South Carolina are the best of what's left outside of Bama. Kentucky is still a road game

Yes. If you beat SC you can legit make a bowl game. UK and Vandy are even more trash than us. Mizzou will be tough. UAB is UAB but
...yeah GA State was also GA State.

I bitched as loud as anyone after the Ga State loss. Now, we gotta find a way to put that game behind us and move on. The team is clearly improving and the young guys are starting to grow up. I don’t know if Pruitt is the guy long term but the team has found some fight and got a win that they can hopefully build on.

I think we beat UAB, Kentucky and Vandy, the two games we inexplicably lost to Ga. St and BYU will come back to haunt us and we finish 5-7 but 3 conference wins would be a improvement over the previous year.

Reactions: 08Vol
Well, the consolation prize for Georgia is that they don't have to play Georgia State this season!

How SCAR plays the rest of the season depends on Hilinski's health. They have Florida next week so that could be an ugly day for what's left of their QB depth.

I think we beat UAB, Kentucky and Vandy, the two games we inexplicably lost to Ga. St and BYU will come back to haunt us and we finish 5-7 but 3 conference wins would be a improvement over the previous year.
I would really like 5 wins, but I would love 6. Either way it plays out, we'll look back at GA State and BYU in agony.

Reactions: 08Vol
I live in GA. and you would not believe the crap I heard from them last week after the game. Tomorrow, at the golf course, I'm going to shout go Gamecocks! They deserve it.
UT won and UGA lost. I am a happy camper.

I live in Cumming and I too had to put up with dog crap last week. The only saving grace was Cardinals kicking the crap out of the Braves. 13-1

GO VOLS

VN Store

Back