Is Grant doing double duty?

volahoma

Is Grant playing SS for the Red Sox as well as Forward for the Celtics? Check out this partial screen shot from today's game.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 3.40.35 PM.png
If this is deleted, I'm ok with that.

Reactions: RollerVol
lol
tenor.gif

This is just not funny. Pretty cringe actually. Couldn’t imagine posting this thinking people would even smirk, it’s clearly a different person.

This is just not funny. Pretty cringe actually. Couldn’t imagine posting this thinking people would even smirk, it’s clearly a different person.
Nope, Grant Williams tried out for the Red Sox and received an invitation to spring training. He cited Tim Tebow playing multiple sports as his inspiration for giving it a go. Celtics management has allowed him to split time with the understanding that he dedicate adequate time to his duties to the Celtics. Grant, in addition to playing basketball in high school, was active in the school orchestra, drama department, chess team, bass fishing team, and played football, lacrosse, as well as baseball. He once caught a 9 lb. large mouth in a morning tournament, threw a no-hitter in the afternoon along with 4 homeruns from the plate, and then led his team to the district tournament championship in basketball by scoring 54 points, 28 rebounds, and 17 blocks that same evening.

Nope, Grant Williams tried out for the Red Sox and received an invitation to spring training. He cited Tim Tebow playing multiple sports as his inspiration for giving it a go. Celtics management has allowed him to split time with the understanding that he dedicate adequate time to his duties to the Celtics. Grant, in addition to playing basketball in high school, was active in the school orchestra, drama department, chess team, bass fishing team, and played football, lacrosse, as well as baseball. He once caught a 9 lb. large mouth in a morning tournament, threw a no-hitter in the afternoon along with 4 homeruns from the plate, and then led his team to the district tournament championship in basketball by scoring 54 points, 28 rebounds, and 17 blocks that same evening.
Wow. Now that’s impressive. Anyway he could squeeze in a few cameos for the Vols over these last few games as well??

Why people feel the need to tell other people they’re not funny is beyond me. But I salute your sense of importance.
I think you may have misread my post..or I was not very clear. I was not telling him he was not funny. I was telling him I find this type of thing humorous, although I dont know why, and was giving props. No feeling of importance here. Nice snarky comment though. 👌

I think you may have misread my post..or I was not very clear. I was not telling him he was not funny. I was telling him I find this type of thing humorous, although I dont know why, and was giving props. No feeling of importance here. Nice snarky comment though. 👌
ah cool, my bad then. Yours was the last in a string of snarky posts, so I probably went in to it with a certain tone in my head already.
Now I’m sad I wasted some good snark for nothing 😢

Reactions: qwik_kick

VN Store

Back