Is Chris Walker still solid to UT?

Good. Yah I saw that on rivals last week. Just wanted to make sure scout was being retarted again.

Don't start talkin' smack. I passed 4 AP classes so far in high school and i have a 145 iq. I'm not bragging, but I don't appreciate being called stupid.

Don't start talkin' smack. I passed 4 AP classes so far in high school and i have a 145 iq. I'm not bragging, but I don't appreciate being called stupid.

Poor guy. But you know if you get tired at 12:10 AM, it will be hard for you to handle your college life.

But anyway, folks, a new guy come here to post, and yall laugh at him, that's just not good for whatever reason...

Let me help you out a bit here....you made a simple mistake...just give them a smile and say my bad....you sound like a smart guy....but not smart enough NOT to quote your IQ...there are people here who are below your IQ and people here who are above your IQ....just some advice for future reference....leave IQ, GPA, and other "general" academic qualifications out of it ..... if you want to avoid problems

bro', you're not going to make it in college if you dont learn how to take a joke. If you're that thin skinned, for God's sake, dont join a fraternity. All we did was burn on each other, ahhhhhhhh, good times, good times.

This thread turned ugly.

I'll take the blame for that. I should have never corrected the "retarted" spelling error. I really didn't think people would jump on it like they did...that was not my intention.

So let's get it back to Chris Walker being what looks like a solid commitment to Vols.

I'll take the blame for that. I should have never corrected the "retarted" spelling error. I really didn't think people would jump on it like they did...that was not my intention.

So let's get it back to Chris Walker being what looks like a solid commitment to Vols.

No worries, man... almost every thread turns ugly, haha.

Chris Walker is going to be great... just don't know if it's going to be at LB or DE? He could excel at either, I think.

VN Store

Back