Is Chavis Bluffing?

Originally posted by rwemyss@Dec 2, 2004 3:05 PM
Didn't the Tennessean report today that Fellows looks likely to start, or at least play?

Yes, thank goodness!

Especially since Wade commented that the Kentucky game was his best all year!?!

Are Jonathan Wade and Leonard Scott related??? I guess it proves that track speed and football speed are two different things.

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 2, 2004 3:35 PM
Are Jonathan Wade and Leonard Scott related??? I guess it proves that track speed and football speed are two different things.

But we all know that if Wade gets an INT nobody is going to catch him!!!! LOL

I'm just wondering if Chavis will adjust out of the normal 4 down linemen to 5 if Auburn is running the ball strong. Seems like a lot of teams were rushing well with against our 4 d-linemen and getting clean shots at the linebackers.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Dec 2, 2004 8:02 AM
I don't know how much this changed things, but UK was playing with a new OC, who by all counts, seemed to call a very good game.

Suppose the Cats could finally remove themselves from being the skidmark on the underpants of the SEC?

Chavis is playing hide the rabbit, he's got some tricks up his sleeve... I think he was laying out for the offense to step up and win some under the pressure of the D not keeping the other teaM down

Chavis knows the problem and will figure it out. Wade cannot cover and when Roshaun Fellows is back Wade will be in his rightful place, on the bench. Coach C needs to put Jason Allen BACK in his normal position, at cover corner, so he can shut down one side of the field. That changes the whole defensive scenario.

Sometimes things just go wrong and can't be explained and the there are times everyting is perfect and still can't be explained.

J. Davis is not a very good TB and doesn't run with power.

Houston!!!Houston!!!Houston!!!Houston!!!Houston!!! :beer:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Dec 2, 2004 7:24 PM
Chavis knows the problem and will figure it out. Wade cannot cover and when Roshaun Fellows is back Wade will be in his rightful place, on the bench. Coach C needs to put Jason Allen BACK in his normal position, at cover corner, so he can shut down one side of the field. That changes the whole defensive scenario.

Hmmm I have an idea maybe wade is a much better safety then corner :question:

Allen back at Corner would kill this defense since they don't have any Safeties at all.

VN Store

Back