Is Carlos Dunlap a Gator?

Dunlap to UF could be a blessing as noted. Corley seems very upset about how UF has treated him lately so that could push him to us. Of course, he could also stay in state and go to Bama.

That's where I've figured he would end up all along but I hope I'm wrong and we land him.

O yeah. He is underrated and could be a stud. 6-1 245+ and 4.5 doesn't come along too often. He could play MLB, DE, DT, or FB. We could still take quite a few others.

well, Sc did get a big commit today and they are improved, but how cannot you not improve a trainwreck like that program? I mean, it's like Vandy, everybody loves Bobby Johnson and they talk about how much Vandy has improved under him, but they still have yet to have a winning season or even go .500. face Columbia is a dump, the stadium is rinky-dink, and the fans dont know how to handle the minor, minor success they've had.

Columbia is a dump, the stadium is rinky-dink, and the fans dont know how to handle the minor, minor success they've had.

The stadium is rinky dink to the tune of about 80,000 seats.

If I was not wrong, I remember there were a couple of Notre Damn dushbags bragging about their Tate and Smith on the board. 2 weeks later, something mysterious happened, and they all disappeared! Something have to and will happen to let some people shut up.

If you would, please interpret this Pig Latin post so that I can understand.

USC's stadium is reported to be in bad repair and in need of significant upgrades. Nonetheless, I wouldn't brush off USC if I were a highly rated recruit in the SE. Their fan base is extremely loyal (compared to some who'll go unmentioned). They have a good school in a nice area with a top CFB coach who knows how to get guys to the NFL.

well, Sc did get a big commit today and they are improved, but how cannot you not improve a trainwreck like that program? I mean, it's like Vandy, everybody loves Bobby Johnson and they talk about how much Vandy has improved under him, but they still have yet to have a winning season or even go .500. face Columbia is a dump, the stadium is rinky-dink, and the fans dont know how to handle the minor, minor success they've had.

C'mon Rex, Vandy?! Sure, right now we're definitely a middle tier team at best. Heck, we've been paying rent for 15 years to Street and Smith's for the 4th place slot in the SEC East of their preseason magazine. But Vandy?!

I'd bet you've never been to Columbia, so don't call this place a dump. Sure, the stadium is off campus in the armpit of the city, but the town isn't that bad. There have been an unbelieveble amount of improvements in the past 10 years.

Based on the Carolina fans that post on here, except for myself, I agree with you on the inability to handle a Liberty Bowel victory. I want to see us win consistently before I start acting like we have arrived.

I would like to apologize to "West Columbia Gamecock" for the inappropriat comments. I mixed him up with another person "Gamecock". So sorry about the misfiring, and thank you GAVol for reminding me.

I would like to apologize to "West Columbia Gamecock" for the inappropriat comments. I mixed him up with another person "Gamecock". So sorry about the misfiring, and thank you GAVol for reminding me.

Feel free to drop an A-bomb on "GAMECOCK" anytime.

When I read, "....fear the Future...." I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I've been "waiting 'til next year" for longer than I care to admit.

I'm as excited as anyone about the direction the program appears to be headed, but I'm not ready to talk any trash.

Props to you for posting that . . . The way things have been going lately, it's easy confuse the one decent Gamecock fan with one of the legion of nitiwts that have come out of the woodwork lately.

C'mon Rex, Vandy?! Sure, right now we're definitely a middle tier team at best. Heck, we've been paying rent for 15 years to Street and Smith's for the 4th place slot in the SEC East of their preseason magazine. But Vandy?!

I'd bet you've never been to Columbia, so don't call this place a dump. Sure, the stadium is off campus in the armpit of the city, but the town isn't that bad. There have been an unbelieveble amount of improvements in the past 10 years.

Based on the Carolina fans that post on here, except for myself, I agree with you on the inability to handle a Liberty Bowel victory. I want to see us win consistently before I start acting like we have arrived.

I visited when I was in college, back when Taneyhill was your QB. I was there when they filmed some of that movie "The Program". I was looking down on James Caan's head before he ran out on the field. I could never understand why they picked your stadium, it's not very impressive. Also had a run in with your fine police department, but I digress. You seem like one of the few SC guys that have visited here with some amount of sense. You can win every game you every play as far as Im concerned as long as you continue to lose to Tennessee.

I visited when I was in college, back when Taneyhill was your QB.

You can win every game you every play as far as Im concerned as long as you continue to lose to Tennessee.

I rest my case. That was 15 years ago and there have been some serious upgrades to the stadium, including a new upper deck over the south end zone, club seating below and a press box(all in 1997). We got a desperatley needed paint job last summer. There are serious talks now to add an upper deck over the north end zone and increase the capacity to 88-90,000.

Please come again. Based on your presence in Columbia, it's good for the Gamecocks!:p

VN Store

Back