Is Carlos Dunlap a Gator?

Im already hearing it from my UF buddy. However, Im glad that I dont have to listen to his NC talk for a minute. Wonder how long it will be before I can say something to him about UT winning a NC?

I want to know what happened to the all the Cocks that were here running their mouths. Dunlap goes to the gators and you guys vanish.

I believe his mother chose UF not him, however...oh well the beat still goes on....you cant stop us now....fear Spurrier.....fear the Gamecocks....fear the Future.

I believe his mother chose UF not him, however...oh well the beat still goes on....you cant stop us now....fear Spurrier.....fear the Gamecocks....fear the Future.

I dont mind saying that Im afraid of cocks. You on the other hand seem to love them, not that there's anything wrong with that. Wait a minute, there is something wrong with that.

Fear.............Blake Mitchell!!!!!!

I believe this post has officially made you the single dumbest SOB to ever post here. Congrats.

I didn't even know his mother played football, did she make the rivals 100 list too. :huh:

You are simply annoying. I guess you are too ignorant to fear. Your Cocks better be ready to get your a$$ kicked next year in Neyland Stadium. I can't wait to see that.

Fear........................................Blake Mitchell!!!! C'mon it's funny to me....

You are simply annoying. I guess you are too ignorant to fear. Your Cocks better be ready to get your a$$ kicked next year in Neyland Stadium. I can't wait to see that.

Last time we were in Knoxville, I was just excited about the bar-b-que buffet at Calhoun's on the River for the pre-game festivities. I had no idea we would be treated to more than banana pudding for dessert.

Just to clarify....

Exactly how long have Gamecocks fans been telling other to "fear them."

...and how exactly has that worked out the past decade? Thanks in advance.

Last time we were in Knoxville, I was just excited about the bar-b-que buffet at Calhoun's on the River for the pre-game festivities. I had no idea we would be treated to more than banana pudding for dessert.

I got you. Gamecocks are getting much better under Steve Spurrier. I expect the next meeting between SC and UT.

Dunlap to UF could be a blessing as noted. Corley seems very upset about how UF has treated him lately so that could push him to us. Of course, he could also stay in state and go to Bama.

VN Store

Back