Is Bruce underachieving this year?

whodatvol

Was not a well coached team imo. I know they like the three but damn. Or is ole pee a playa? At this rate we’re not gonna have a chance to give any meaningful beat downs after January. I’d love for us to roll into Rupp #1 and thump dat asth.

Was not a well coached team imo. I know they like the three but damn. Or is ole pee a playa? At this rate we’re not gonna have a chance to give any meaningful beat downs after January. I’d love for us to roll into Rupp #1 and thump dat asth.
This is right up there with a good @volomon post.

It's January. College basketball is a tournament sport. All you have to do is get hot in March.

Most Jekyll and Hyde team in CBB. Good enough to beat Duke but then continues to lay eggs.

Most Jekyll and Hyde team in CBB. Good enough to beat Duke but then continues to lay eggs.

I'm not sure I'd call any of their losses eggs. They've lost to #1 Duke (13-1), #15 North Carolina St. (13-2) and Ole Miss (12-2) who will most likely be ranked this week.

I'm not sure I'd call any of their losses eggs. They've lost to #1 Duke (13-1), #15 North Carolina St. (13-2) and Ole Miss (12-2) who will most likely be ranked this week.
Did you watch the OM game? Murray State? Refs saved them against MS

Did you watch the OM game? Murray State? Refs saved them against MS

Yes, and OM is obviously way better than everyone thought. Auburn may not be as good as everyone thought they'd be and I'd argue they should have a few more losses (i.e. UAB). But their 3 losses aren't bad losses by any means.

Yes, and OM is obviously way better than everyone thought. Auburn may not be as good as everyone thought they'd be and I'd argue they should have a few more losses (i.e. UAB). But their 3 losses aren't bad losses by any means.
Good point, they just don’t seem to be meshing. CBB is a marathon not a sprint so they still have couple months to get it going but they definitely aren’t playing to potential. They will roll UGA today and that might put them on a roll.

Good point, they just don’t seem to be meshing. CBB is a marathon not a sprint so they still have couple months to get it going but they definitely aren’t playing to potential. They will roll UGA today and that might put them on a roll.

Haven't exactly rolled UGA so far.

I definitely don't believe they thought they'd be 13-6 at this point in the season and on a 3 game losing streak.

That's purely because of the style of basketball he plays. When it works, he can beat anybody. When it doesn't they can seemingly lose to anybody. Not much middle ground.

His teams rarely find ways to win games when they aren't playing well, or playing their best.

Reactions: secking
His Flex and style sucks. Any team that makes it a half court game and contest their 3's, it's trouble for Auburn. Same story as always with Pearl teams. High energy guy that has fun teams to watch but his style of basketball doesn't suite well for March.

Reactions: TennTom

VN Store

Back