Irrigation System

Coug

We're getting a few quotes for an irrigation system and keep hearing crazy laws for an area covered by some Nazi water regime called the First Utility District of Knox County/Loudon. Apparently these fools can not only force you to put your blowout valve within 6 feet of your existing meter but they can also tell you on what days and how long you can water your lawn? What world are we living in? Anyway, I'm like 99% sure our property falls outside the district map. According to this map Service Area - First Utility District of Knox County any property north of I40 and East of Pellissippi does not fall inside their jurisdiction. Can anyone confirm this? I'm sorry, I meant for this to simply be just a question type of post but completely went off. For anyone who lives in that coverage map... bless you!

How dare they attempt to balance out water usage to help assure that constituents will have enough for multiple uses.
1695824649612.gif

One of those is not like the other.
Is there a water shortage in ET?
Depends on the water company. They might have facilities down or simply not able to keep up with demand. It happened to us when we lived in Avalon west of Knoxville.
Don't know where they get their water? River, lake, wells, ground water/springs?

One of those words is not like the other.
Is there a water shortage in ET?
Not a general one that I'm aware of. Depends on the area. Apparently there is a neighborhood in Maryville where if 2 guys on the same street are washing their cars and the kid down the same street is playing in the sprinkler the water pressure diminishes to a trickle. Sounds more like crappy work than a true water problem.

Right. As in balancing out water supply. You guys go from zero to hundred mighty quickly.

We're getting a few quotes for an irrigation system and keep hearing crazy laws for an area covered by some Nazi water regime called the First Utility District of Knox County/Loudon. Apparently these fools can not only force you to put your blowout valve within 6 feet of your existing meter but they can also tell you on what days and how long you can water your lawn? What world are we living in? Anyway, I'm like 99% sure our property falls outside the district map. According to this map Service Area - First Utility District of Knox County any property north of I40 and East of Pellissippi does not fall inside their jurisdiction. Can anyone confirm this? I'm sorry, I meant for this to simply be just a question type of post but completely went off. For anyone who lives in that coverage map... bless you!
Put a fake rock out front and tell them you're on a well.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back