Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

Sure it doesn’t. Right. I think Barnes is a good regular season coach and poor in March and I have a lot of evidence to prove this. You don’t have a lot of evidence to prove the contrary
They don’t make the court longer or the basket higher when the calendar flips to March. It’s the same game. The only thing that changes is level of competition.

Such a poor excuse for a fan, I’ve been to an absurd amount of games across all sports. The facts are Barnes In March is a joke. He’s incredible in regular season. This has been a trend his entire career. I like Barnes, but he won’t ever win in March.
That means NOTHING because you're not a bootlicker ! Lmao 🤣

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
It’s disappointing, but Barnes isn’t going anywhere. Our losses have been when the whole team goes cold. We only have a couple of guys that are reliable to some degree, Knecht more than the others, obviously. The rest may just occasionally contribute. We don’t really seem to have a team full of good shooters we can rely on. Season would have sucked if not for DK.

Ahh yes because we have such a rich history of final 4 appearances in our past 😂😂😂 Barnes sucks because he can’t win back to back sec tournaments let’s go with that narrative instead 😂😂😂
Ah yes we have so many national championships before Fulmer 🤣 🤣 🤣 it's just a loss to Wyoming 🤣 🤣 🤣 forgetting 1998? Let's go with that narrative instead 🤣 🤣 🤣

It’s disappointing, but Barnes isn’t going anywhere. Our losses have been when the whole team goes cold. We only have a couple of guys that are reliable to some degree, Knecht more than the others, obviously. The rest may just occasionally contribute. We don’t really seem to have a team full of good shooters we can rely on. Season would have sucked if not for DK.
I love Barnes and don’t want him to leave - you’re crazy if you do, especially over this single game. But our guys came in totally unprepared for this game and that rests just as much on the staff as it does the team. Hopefully we come out well-rested and ready to play next week, but this game is certainly not going to instill any confidence in anyone that we will.

I give Barnes full credit for all the wins, 2 SEC titles and a SEC Tourney title but man, more years than not, the Tournament just isnt kind to the guy.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back