Iran

There’s probably some poor bastard receiving a similar fate as Bob bc he was a slacking on Iran’s Air Defense network tonight .
Where was the state of the art air defense from “one of the premier militaries in the world” that @Rasputin_Vol is always hyping lol?

So Irans response will be more missle that dotn hit, drones that get blown up, or they will take their whipping like when Trump gave them one.

They are just demilitarizing Iran......... Hitting all the drug crazed gay Nazis........ Right Ras?

All joking aside is what they are showing on CNN really anti aircraft flak being shot? And searchlights?

So basically Israel sent a warning shot down the street from the nuclear plant. Iran was hit before they knew anything was happening then activated their defensive system and started panic firing at air.
Israel tell the US ahead of the attack that they would not hit the Nukes this time. They did make it clear that they can wipe the nukes out at any moment and Iran would not know till it happened.

Now let’s hope Iran claims this as a miss by Israel and errDamnBody calms down

So basically Israel sent a warning shot down the street from the nuclear plant. Iran was hit before they knew anything was happening then activated their defensive system and started panic firing at air.
Israel tell the US ahead of the attack that they would not hit the Nukes this time. They did make it clear that they can wipe the nukes out at any moment and Iran would not know till it happened.

Now let’s hope Iran claims this as a miss by Israel and errDamnBody calms down

Yessir. Thanks for the summary Slice.

Where was the state of the art air defense from “one of the premier militaries in the world” that @Rasputin_Vol is always hyping lol?
Luckily it was probably taken down by actual state of the art hackers in Israel, which allowed the Israelis to hit the not so state of the art F-14s. You know those F-14’s that we produced to shoot down the Badgers and Bears prop bombers from the 70s?

Luckily it was probably taken down by actual state of the art hackers in Israel, which allowed the Israelis to hit the not so state of the art F-14s. You know those F-14’s that we produced to shoot down the Badgers and Bears prop bombers from the 70s?
I referenced the F-14’s last night.
Hell of a platform.

The F-14 Tomcat
The AWG-9 Radar
The Phoenix Missile

One of the most lethal Weapons Systems ever put on the battle field.

We could still be successfully utilizing the platform in the Pacific today - if we weren’t stupidly shortsighted…

I referenced the F-14’s last night.
Hell of a platform.

The F-14 Tomcat
The AWG-9 Radar
The Phoenix Missile

One of the most lethal Weapons Systems ever put on the battle field.

We could still be successfully utilizing the platform in the Pacific today - if we weren’t stupidly shortsighted…
IMO the F-14 is one of the greatest fighters ever built. I think given the opportunity to do what it was built do in the Cold War it would’ve been incredible. I always thought the camera that it had was pretty cool. I was just making fun of the Iranians and I’m sure that they haven’t be able to maintain or upgrade the aircraft to where it needs to be effective.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
IMO the F-14 is one of the greatest fighters ever built. I think given the opportunity to do what it was built do in the Cold War it would’ve been incredible. I always thought the camera that it had was pretty cool. I was just making fun of the Iranians and I’m sure that they haven’t be able to maintain or upgrade the aircraft to where it needs to be effective.
The F-14 could cover tremendous range, at blistering speed, and deploy some serious effin weaponry when it got there.

A carrier based jet
Capable of Mach 2.4
Range out to 1800 miles
Carrying a truckload of missiles

That would be nice to have out in the Pacific right about now.
Good thing we scrapped em.

So if Iran fired drone attacks at the US you'd prefer for us to "laugh it off" and do nothing? Curious strategy
I'd prefer to not start a war that ends with nothing but dead bodies and a few getting richer. Let's face it nobody is winning a war these days unless they go nuclear and then it's game over for everyone.

VN Store

Back