Iran

I could it being food poisoning without interference.

A bunch of college kids protesting their government isnt typically a paragon of hygiene.

And you believe this?
You don't believe an extremely oppressive would act oppressively?

Interesting. I'm sure the Iranian regime is just getting bad press and these are mostly peaceful reprisals against discent.

Wait for Iran to provide the details?

giphy.gif

Best band ever.

Iran is doing what the USA did for decades following WWII. The difference is two things. One, is the usual White paranoia Two, is the extreme religious-motivated mission to Islamize the world into their version of paradise. Number two, is more than likely the most dangerous factor because cultism makes people irrational and utter stupid of any sense of self-preservation.

Iran is doing what the USA did for decades following WWII. The difference is two things. One, is the usual White paranoia Two, is the extreme religious-motivated mission to Islamize the world into their version of paradise. Number two, is more than likely the most dangerous factor because cultism makes people irrational and utter stupid of any sense of self-preservation.
Who and where is Iran trying to convert?

Who and where is Iran trying to convert?

Study Islam, as a religion, social, and political movement. Otherwise, the only thing you will do is engage in circular arguments, which i refuse. Study also Iran's ultimate goal as it applies to their conversion by the word or by the sword stance. Study also their now, preferred goal to destroy the Great Satan and his henchmen (all Western nations). Until then, we cannot have a viable conversation. Your very question displays your obvious or willful ignorance reply to my post. So, bye.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Study Islam, as a religion, social, and political movement. Otherwise, the only thing you will do is engage in circular arguments, which i refuse. Study also Iran's ultimate goal as it applies to their conversion by the word or by the sword stance. Study also their now, preferred goal to destroy the Great Satan and his henchmen (all Western nations). Until then, we cannot have a viable conversation. Your very question displays your obvious or willful ignorance reply to my post. So, bye.
Iran has every right to be angry with the US because of 1953 and 40+ years of economic sanctions since their revolution.

But I am not buying your argument of the Iranians having a stated govt of world domination through Shia Islam. That sounds like some CIA/Mossad/MI6 propaganda.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back