Iran

I have doubts about the picture being accurate. Iran is so cruelly anti-female, these girls would be put to death for such an act. Mostly, probably by stoning. However, their faces aren't shown so, MAYBE, they'd get away with it. But only takes some loudmouthed person, or some serious investigation as to the event's location, time, apparel of the girls etc. to find them, then it will be game over.

I have doubts about the picture being accurate. Iran is so cruelly anti-female, these girls would be put to death for such an act. Mostly, probably by stoning. However, their faces aren't shown so, MAYBE, they'd get away with it. But only takes some loudmouthed person, or some serious investigation as to the event's location, time, apparel of the girls etc. to find them, then it will be game over.

It could be Iranians oversea. I agree that they would be able to find out who did it based on school, etc.

A lot of Iranians that are outside the country tend to be vocal in their opposition.

I don't see any value in Israel killing this guy. What benefit does it have to Israel? If anything, it would be a negative that is pushing them closer to war with Iran. I am thinking this is an internal Iran thing.
My thoughts too. They are very practical. Sometimes the adversary you know is better than the one you don't.

Word is Imadinnerjacket is wanted as the face of the country by the Ayatollahs. This could be the way to get him back into office.

just how did Kerry have such power? It would have to be his boss.
His boss is an ineffectual figure head at best. He's in the latter stages of cognitive decline, he's not sharp enough. Kerry acts at a level Biden isn't privy to.

The cover that requires comes from the MIC and globalist elite, of which he was already a member.

The people should have long ago revolted and tossed these pimps into jail cells and worse.

Edit to add: Biden may be given the cover story for Kerry's assignments but Biden is willfully ignorant of the real plays he's making. I have little doubt about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Was it Freud that said sometimes a banana is just a banana? Bad weather, old bird maybe lacking some working navigation equipment, VIP passengers telling the pilot to get them where they're going now, et voila, chopper meet hillside.
And sometimes accidents happen where equipment fails.
We lost Kobe Bryant the same way on a helicopter that had just been serviced.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back