Iran

Iran has a crapload of those drones considering they export them to Russia. They are small though and I doubt their payload is very big..not that some unlucky individuals were unfortunate to be on receving end.

Here it is..I think…probably a 66lb warhead for that mission range.

The nose section contains a warhead estimated to weigh 30–50 kilograms (66–110 lb)

edit..well their drone list looks extensive, so my thought was pretty meaningless.

Last edited:
Bed time!

The man is incompetent, incoherent and relies on others to explain things to him like he’s five. Hearing Iran attacked, he likely sharted his depends, had to be changed and put to bed. He might carry the title of “President”, but he is making zero decisions on anything.

they didnt have to announce a lid....bad optics.

It’s what’s best though. Do we really need or want that stumbling, bumbling dumbass that occupies the White House up in front of the world babbling incoherently and looking and revealing himself to be the weak moron he is? I think not.

The man is incompetent, incoherent and relies on others to explain things to him like he’s five. Hearing Iran attacked, he likely sharted his depends, had to be changed and put to bed. He might carry the title of “President”, but he is making zero decisions on anything.
And yet America played a significant role in defending Israel from what could have been a mass casualty event today.

Sorry the facts on the ground don't fit your narrative.

Think about the Israeli people. Have bomb shelters in every block/neighborhood and sirens that routinely go off 24/7/365...these people crawl out of bed, or drop whatever they are doing, and hurry to seek shelter from incoming rockets and missiles that are launched at them year round from terrorists and belligerents in all 4 cardinal directions....to keep from being hurt or killed in their own homes, workplaces, churches etc. Many have lived this way for their entire lives and function normally...they go to school and work, grow up, get married and have children.

Not to mention the horrific attacks that came from Gaza, that will surely never be far from their minds. Seeing those images of women and children being abused, murdered, and kidnapped in broad daylight on their city streets and being unable to stop it. Wow. Yet life goes on for them. Men and women, young and old .

Compare that to people we have today that think they have PTSD because somebody said something they didnt want to hear, or yelled at them. Totally different people, in vastly different worlds.

And yet America played a significant role in defending Israel from what could have been a mass casualty event today.

Had he showed more energy and authorized more force against the Iranian proxies when they were shooting at our bases, War ships & cargo ships today likely never would have happened. Not to mention releasing the money for Iran some which was used before they re-froze it under pressure.

Does not mean Biden is making these decisions or has the congnitive function or critical thought process to make or understand the finer points of policy/strategy in war time. Grateful the US played a role in helping defend Israel, but this man isn't capable of thinking on that kind of level.

So I've been out and about running errands, going to Sam's Club and getting some gas for my vehicles (glad I did today).

So what's been happening since I left?

Watch for the drones to try and overwhelm Israeli air defense before the cruise and ballistic missiles start flying.
My gawd... look at who crawled out of their hole.

It takes the Iranians to retaliate on the Israelis to get you back to talking geopolitics?

Welcome back

VN Store

Back