iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone 10R

I have a 7 that works fine. If Verizon offers a good trade in I may consider it.

Kinda want the dual camera lense of the XS but initial hands on reactions to the XR are very positive.

If you have anything above about a 6, I don't see why you'd need to upgrade to any of the newer versions. In particular the 8 and the X are basically the exact same thing, except the X screen is a little bigger because the removed the physical home button (which I don't like anyway).

Reactions: SDV
If you have anything above about a 6, I don't see why you'd need to upgrade to any of the newer versions. In particular the 8 and the X are basically the exact same thing, except the X screen is a little bigger because the removed the physical home button (which I don't like anyway).
Get used to it, because the home button is not coming back

Animojis aren’t a selling feature for you?

I would like the camera and battery upgrade but it’s not a NEED at the moment. Like Insaid though, if Verizon offers a killer trade in rate I’ll probably jump.

Get used to it, because the home button is not coming back

Expect the new iPads without home button to be announced in Nov. If it wasn’t for the 7 and 8 still being on sale I would declare it officially dead.

I have not missed the home button one iota with the X. I had planned to get the 8, but at the last second changed my mind to the X.

I know people who say their iphone 7 is still working fine and will be for the next few years so they're not interested in padding Apple's coffers for no reason.

I know people who say their iphone 7 is still working fine and will be for the next few years so they're not interested in padding Apple's coffers for no reason.

That kinda goes for all smartphones at this point. We’ve reached the feature saturation point. It’s more about eco system and the 2-3 year upgrade cycle.

Even if the announcement seems lackluster iphone will still be the top selling phone of the year.

iOS 12 is out.

Played with the new measure app. Cool idea in theory but I wouldn’t trust it for anything other than an rough estimate. I measured one of my kitchen tiles which I know is 1sqft and it spat out .97 sqft. Also did a table in our breakfast nook. One side it said was 30” and the other 30.5”.

On a serious note, I hate my I phone. It is not meant for business at all. I had a Samsung until my wife switched me out without even asking. The I Phone does not even recognize a .biz site. Might I add this .biz site is a corp back entrance to a company worth over 700 million dollars. But no, it doesn't think its a real site. And on another site, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway half the links wont work on the phone either. Now, my daughter has three phones and one is a piece of crap LG that is like 39 bucks. I have to borrow her piece of crap phone while I am on vacation sometimes so daddy can log into a site and check some things if he's not near his computer. It really is ridiculous.

On a serious note, I hate my I phone. It is not meant for business at all. I had a Samsung until my wife switched me out without even asking. The I Phone does not even recognize a .biz site. Might I add this .biz site is a corp back entrance to a company worth over 700 million dollars. But no, it doesn't think its a real site. And on another site, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway half the links wont work on the phone either. Now, my daughter has three phones and one is a piece of crap LG that is like 39 bucks. I have to borrow her piece of crap phone while I am on vacation sometimes so daddy can log into a site and check some things if he's not near his computer. It really is ridiculous.

That doesn’t make sense. I’ve never had problem accessing .biz. Nor have I ever found non working links

Maybe if the site is not ssl in which case this 700mil dollar company has a pretty severe security hole.

I don’t like the iMessage update. Adding a pic from your photo library takes too many clicks and they move across the screen to do so. How often do people take a pic from inside iMessage to make opening the camera the default option?

Likely getting the XS Max. Currently on a 6plus (original not the S). Probably time for an upgrade.

That doesn’t make sense. I’ve never had problem accessing .biz. Nor have I ever found non working links

Maybe if the site is not ssl in which case this 700mil dollar company has a pretty severe security hole.

It has a ssl and it doesn’t work.
It’s a very large company.

If freak can pm me still, no idea if he can with new site, I will give him actual website and he can verify what I am saying.

I don’t like the iMessage update. Adding a pic from your photo library takes too many clicks and they move across the screen to do so. How often do people take a pic from inside iMessage to make opening the camera the default option?
When you gotta take that pic that you don't want in the album

My old phone got run over by a car so I just went with the latest and greatest last year when the X came out. I was on the fence but I will say that I really love it.

Based on the fact the X is only 100 less than the Xs I’d recommend going w the new one for anyone who needs a new phone

VN Store

Back