INVADE LEXINGTON

Never been to Lexington. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Lexington SW. Google says it’s about 20 minutes from the stadium. Of course with game day traffic who knows how long. Anyone have any info on stadium parking? Or would it be easier to Uber from the hotel?

If you’re drinking then Uber. But if you are not then I would drive if able. You’re technically in a different city where you’re staying. Uber would be more expensive but obviously a better choice.

Better bundle up. High on Saturday is 47, expected to be mid 30s by kickoff.

Really didn’t want this to be a night game. Kentucky had a bye week. This is their super bowl. Now it’s cold. This game worries me more than Mizzou.

Kentucky fans are impressive in their dogged loyalty regardless of Kentucky's performance, but they have only hit capacity (Florida) once this year. It would be awesome to see Commonwealth turn a bit more orange if they're not too interested in the UT-UK rivalry for its own sake.

I live here in Lexington and this is one of my favorite games of the year. Kentucky fans hate us for beating them like the little brother they are. I will be attending with a large group (mostly UK fans). Come on up to Lexington and hit up some of our breweries

Never been to Lexington. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Lexington SW. Google says it’s about 20 minutes from the stadium. Of course with game day traffic who knows how long. Anyone have any info on stadium parking? Or would it be easier to Uber from the hotel?

There is no game day traffic, the stadium only holds 57k

Reactions: Volman065
I live here in Lexington and this is one of my favorite games of the year. Kentucky fans hate us for beating them like the little brother they are. I will be attending with a large group (mostly UK fans). Come on up to Lexington and hit up some of our breweries

Country Boy Brewery is about as good as it gets... best thing in that city for sure

Reactions: LittleCat
I have to work; otherwise, I'd probably make this one. Never been to Kitty field and I'd like to show the team that their hard work is winning with the fans.

Honestly, I'd like to visit all the other SEC "foe" at their house . . . sort of a buck list thing.

I hope we send a lot of fans up I75 to Lexington. As KnoxVol said, it’d be nice to show the team the support they have amongst us and that we notice the progress. A lot of fans checked out after GA State and BYU, it’s now our turn to put on more steam!

Kentucky fans are impressive in their dogged loyalty regardless of Kentucky's performance, but they have only hit capacity (Florida) once this year. It would be awesome to see Commonwealth turn a bit more orange if they're not too interested in the UT-UK rivalry for its own sake.
Impressive? they've been decent last two seasons and those pukes still can't draw big crowds

If you’re drinking then Uber. But if you are not then I would drive if able. You’re technically in a different city where you’re staying. Uber would be more expensive but obviously a better choice.

Need more motivation to go to Lexington and be loud?

Attachments

• 52E06A8B-FD76-4348-9BE4-AA9E1C56C0A4.jpeg
    52E06A8B-FD76-4348-9BE4-AA9E1C56C0A4.jpeg
    788.1 KB · Views: 18

What are you talking about impressive? These are at kickoff and 5 min before in a stadium that holds half of what we do.

Attachments

• 849548E7-6589-495B-A655-AFDF4C7F90CE.jpeg
    849548E7-6589-495B-A655-AFDF4C7F90CE.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 2A983E2D-BDE3-4694-AF8F-E7EBDA31D56D.jpeg
    2A983E2D-BDE3-4694-AF8F-E7EBDA31D56D.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 38

VN Store

Back