Internal Resistance Rumor Debunked

Those resisting at ut are too cowardice to come forward with all the support freeze is getting from volnation, so they wait this thing out hoping freeze will move on. That would be their best excuse. I feel like ut is where freeze would be if he had his choice.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Those resisting at ut are too cowardice to come forward with all the support freeze is getting from volnation, so they wait this thing out hoping freeze will move on. That would be their best excuse. I feel like ut is where freeze would be if he had his choice.

Hate when people are cowardice. Why can't they be more bravery?

I would say if Freeze wants the job he would come to an agreement and put it in the University's lap. Otherwise, He, and his agent, are shopping their options.

Well in the Basilio report today (please refrain from the John Adams name calling!), it is reported that inside sources tell him that Pruitt is wanting to offer Freeze but top administration personnel have not approved it as yet.

This makes very good sense to me. If I were JP, I would be majorly pissed.

Thanks for the laugh.

Don't ignore the fact this administration is nowhere near committed enough to the football program to have us anywhere near the level that places like Alabama are at. They went ALL IN on Saban...and look where its got them. Vols went all in on Greg friggin Schiano. My gawd. No wonder we get beat by Bama by 37 points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if both CPF & CJP read VolNation and are just laughing their butts off at some of these threads lol.

So, vols are held up chasing bogus, debunked accusations of girl at briarcrest who was told to change her metallica shirt or go home. This wasnt allowed dress code in the christian school. Meanwhile, vols tried to hire a guy who supposedly covered up child molestation for years in schiano. Makes perfect sense...

VN Store

Back