Interesting scenario.....thoughts?

How many of those positive players died?
You’ll never find out because no one ever wants to follow up. They choose to report the case numbers, but never actually find out what the player experience was. For that matter, has anyone bothered to ask the players if they think they should play, want to play or are willing to play right now? Those questions always seem to get lost in the shuffle because the Dan Wolkens of the world are too busy being offended or concerned on behalf of the players than actually doing their job as journalists to ask what the players actually feel about the situation.

Last edited:
So there is an easy way to treat this GLOBAL pandemic and every country is keeping it hidden to benefit elites in a few countries. Maybe the videos you’ve seen are inaccurate and the reason almost every country has dealt with this virus the same way is because that is the best way to deal with it.

If these elites are covering up an easy treatment why don’t they just pump out some placebo vaccine and then use the easy treatment to help those that continue to get sick? How was it possible to silence so many virologists across the globe who are studying this? Many of these virologists are grad students working in university labs.

The global elites already influence pretty much everything and control the majority of global wealth. Bill Gates creating a fake vaccine to get rich makes no sense since 1) he’s already worth $100 billion and 2) he has been giving his money away for years. If he hadn’t given away almost $50 billion then he would easily be the richest person in the world.

I don't buy into the "global elites" conspiracy, but the media is pretty much in lockstep in suppressing any current treatment alternative. Hydroxycloriquine and Budesonide treatments have been reported to be effective but the media is definitely suppressing and trying to debunk the positive results being reported. Why? They claim they have not been clinically proven. But, they are ADA approved and doctors using them have reported positive results. NO doctors have reported any negative results that I have found.

Reactions: VolAllen
Just play the damn games and stop being weak kneed sissies. Time to get back to life.
I know by your response you aren't smart enough to understand, but you do realize there is this thing called litigation right? Most of these decisions are being made based on mitigating the risk of litigation if a player/coach/staff member gets sick, and in the worst possible situation, dies. All it takes is one tragic situation and the athletic department is paying a family 10's or 100's of million dollars it doesn't have. Waivers and other forms aren't going to hold up in court, and that's why colleges and even the TSSAA can't make a decision about what to do until they think through all the ramifications

Spring 2021 football will have basically no big stars.

I think they should look at starting season later, remove non con games if possible and play 8 game conference season in Oct & Nov.

I don't buy into the "global elites" conspiracy, but the media is pretty much in lockstep in suppressing any current treatment alternative. Hydroxycloriquine and Budesonide treatments have been reported to be effective but the media is definitely suppressing and trying to debunk the positive results being reported. Why? They claim they have not been clinically proven. But, they are ADA approved and doctors using them have reported positive results. NO doctors have reported any negative results that I have found.

The clinical studies on using Hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid were so disappointing that even the President stopped claiming it was a miracle drug. At the beginning the of this pandemic doctors tried a lot of different drug combinations. Since most patients recover on their own just by receiving O2 it’s easy to misattribute their recovery to an experimental drug cocktail you have been providing them with.

Say there are 100 patients in a hospital with Covid. You give them all Hydroxychloroquine. 90 of them make a full recovery. Would you say that Hydroxychloroquine helped 90% of patients beat Covid? Because that is what was happening at first. Once studies were done with placebos it was discovered that Hydroxychloroquine didn’t actually increase a patient’s odds of survival over the placebo.

Reactions: ohhbother
I know by your response you aren't smart enough to understand, but you do realize there is this thing called litigation right? Most of these decisions are being made based on mitigating the risk of litigation if a player/coach/staff member gets sick, and in the worst possible situation, dies. All it takes is one tragic situation and the athletic department is paying a family 10's or 100's of million dollars it doesn't have. Waivers and other forms aren't going to hold up in court, and that's why colleges and even the TSSAA can't make a decision about what to do until they think through all the ramifications

Wow. I know by your response that you are the smartest person that I may ever know. You're right, I never considered that someone may sue someone else. That never happens! We all know that if a player contracts Corona virus that they have 100 percent caught it on the football field and not at a party or other social gathering. We all know that the only way a player can catch COVID is by participating in the game. The virus exists nowhere else. We should keep all public schools shut down because a student might go to school and get it and the school will be sued be the parents!

Wow. I know by your response that you are the smartest person that I may ever know. You're right, I never considered that someone may sue someone else. That never happens! We all know that if a player contracts Corona virus that they have 100 percent caught it on the football field and not at a party or other social gathering. We all know that the only way a player can catch COVID is by participating in the game. The virus exists nowhere else. We should keep all public schools shut down because a student might go to school and get it and the school will be sued be the parents!
NICE retort. The leftist narrative is a hoot. Enjoyed your sarcasm.:cool:

So there is an easy way to treat this GLOBAL pandemic and every country is keeping it hidden to benefit elites in a few countries. Maybe the videos you’ve seen are inaccurate and the reason almost every country has dealt with this virus the same way is because that is the best way to deal with it.

If these elites are covering up an easy treatment why don’t they just pump out some placebo vaccine and then use the easy treatment to help those that continue to get sick? How was it possible to silence so many virologists across the globe who are studying this? Many of these virologists are grad students working in university labs.

The global elites already influence pretty much everything and control the majority of global wealth. Bill Gates creating a fake vaccine to get rich makes no sense since 1) he’s already worth $100 billion and 2) he has been giving his money away for years. If he hadn’t given away almost $50 billion then he would easily be the richest person in the world.
You may want to save the sarcasm until after you've expanded your reading material. It's been known for some time that it was beneficial. The media did in fact misreport on it. And now the media is seriously backtracking due to Henry Ford Center's released study.

It helps dramatically, and doesn't cause the heart issues that the fear-mongers threatened.

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

Well you are right about the fact that I am smarter than you. They don't have to sue on the basis that they caught the virus playing football, they only have to prove that the specific school they are attending didn't fulfill their responsibility to keep them safe. Those lawsuits happen and are successful all the time. Again, you aren't smart enough to think about universities getting sued for potential lost wages if a kid that is a supposed top draft pick gets sick and can't play due to reduced lung capacity, central nervous system and brain issues which are things that happen to people who recover, especially younger people.

Well you are right about the fact that I am smarter than you. They don't have to sue on the basis that they caught the virus playing football, they only have to prove that the specific school they are attending didn't fulfill their responsibility to keep them safe. Those lawsuits happen and are successful all the time. Again, you aren't smart enough to think about universities getting sued for potential lost wages if a kid that is a supposed top draft pick gets sick and can't play due to reduced lung capacity, central nervous system and brain issues which are things that happen to people who recover, especially younger people.

And anyone could sue anywhere else that they felt the rules weren't followed. Hey! Pilot wasn't enforcing social distancing and I got sick! See how that works. You may want to think twice before automatically assuming that you are smarter than another person just because they see a different angle than you.

And anyone could sue anywhere else that they felt the rules weren't followed. Hey! Pilot wasn't enforcing social distancing and I got sick! See how that works. You may want to think twice before automatically assuming that you are smarter than another person just because they see a different angle than you.
I don't care if someone has a different opinion, its just when that opinion is completely void of any intelligence and logic then its pretty easy to make that declaration. If you got sick at work, and they weren't in compliance, you should probably talk to a workers comp or other employment lawyer, and get yourself some of that Haslam money.

I don't care if someone has a different opinion, its just when that opinion is completely void of any intelligence and logic then its pretty easy to make that declaration. If you got sick at work, and they weren't in compliance, you should probably talk to a workers comp or other employment lawyer, and get yourself some of that Haslam money.

Isn't Ohio State requiring players to sign virus risk waivers so that they won't be sued? Is that not adequate to avoid being sued?

Some of you may not like this but there are many videos out there (most of which have been squashed, and the doctors producing them threatened with loss of medical practice) from family doctors and others that have been SUCCESSFULLY treating people with the virus with, yes, Hydroxychloroquine, anti-virals, and Zinc. I had to take a weekly dose of quinine for an entire year in Vietnam to prevent malaria and those who contracted it got more frequent doses. This virus in many ways, acts like malaria. The elites who have much invested in vaccines and stand to profit greatly have swayed the mainstream media and many politicians into thinking that we MUST wait for the almighty vaccine. Fauci, Gates and many others are at fault here. We need to get back to life, protect the vulnerable, quarantine the sick (NOT THE WELL PEOPLE), and use common sense measures to mitigate this virus. And for God's sake, whoever unleashed this menace on the world HAS to be punished in the most severe way regardless of who it was/is. Just about the entire world economy has suffered and if there is another shut down it could cause a crash of the world economy, which would hurt every man, woman and child in the world.

I have seen one of those videos. While I do agree with most of what the doctor said, I think they are overstating their case a bit. I mean, less than one percent of cases are fatal. So, if they have treated 60 cases, their numbers are so low that they may have just been lucky thus far. I actually believe that for the general population, those not in a nursing home, the rate is well below 1%. So, it's not rocket science that most people under 65 or so will be fine, with the things we already know work. I agree about Hydroxychloroquine. It is a political football, and I believe it does help when used when someone first knows that they are sick.

Having said all that, it is not as simple as just going on with our lives. If we can get upset when 100,000 men die in battle, we can be upset and do all we can, when more than that are dying from a virus.

Back on subject, I think it is a great idea to play baseball in the Fall, and football in the Spring. Play basketball from December or January thru March. Do away with conference tourneys and non-conference games. Start up football in March.

My question is how do we flip back?! If we have a football season in the Spring, do we have another a few months later in the Fall?

Do away with most non-conference games. Play March - April, maybe 8 games. Maybe do the same, with bowl games afterwards, next Fall.

I'm here to declare a Mechanical Pandemic!

Since January 1st we have lost 560,000 humans globally to the Mask Wearing Virus, as of January 1st we have also lost 800,000 to Vehicle Fatalities!

So for the Global Good I demand everyone's keys! No.... not your house keys , I need transportation keys!

What..... that's not needed?? Vehicles in the same amount of time as the Beer Bug has killed 240,00 More humans!!

Okay okay, I will implement a new Mandate: you cant drive more than 30 mph whenever you are behind the wheel. If you are Caught its 30 days in jail, I guarantee you will drive no more than 30mph after the 30 days are up.

Yes, sounds crazy right... look up the numbers, the stats are correct.

Why we are doing what we are doing is all a plan, and the numbers dont add up. If we were sincere about "saving lives" we would all own horses..... call me crazy.... Noah was called "Crazy" before it began to rain.

Reactions: VolAllen

VN Store

Back