Inside the UT BaseVols

Anyone hearing rumors of an Inside UT BaseVols (aka Behind the Scenes) production in the works? How interesting would it be to have a BaseVols version of “Hard Knocks” or “The Season”? I think it would get viewership outside of the UT faithful. Thoughts?
We’ve got Stache Talk….

It’s a great podcast for sure. I was thinking something along the lines of SEC Network, ESPNU, or VOL Network. 👍🍊😀👊
It would be a big hit (at least with us) with the personalities we have have on the staff and field…..I would imagine there would be lots of other folks outside of UT fans who’d show an interest as well.

Anyone hearing rumors of an Inside UT BaseVols (aka Behind the Scenes) production in the works? How interesting would it be to have a BaseVols version of “Hard Knocks” or “The Season”? I think it would get viewership outside of the UT faithful. Thoughts?
I’ve watched almost every episode of The Season with Ole Miss baseball. Love hearing the in game conversations between Bianco and players/umps. CTV and Frank would come with a lot of bleeps I imagine 😂.

I’ve watched almost every episode of The Season with Ole Miss baseball. Love hearing the in game conversations between Bianco and players/umps. CTV and Frank would come with a lot of bleeps I imagine 😂.
Coach Anderson prolly be quiet as a Church mouse. Just a guess but probably drive him nuts

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I can say this with 100% confidence…I went downtown for brunch today and every Orange and White shirt I saw was BaseVols! It was a thing of beauty!!!

GBO!!!
it is a beautiful thing. The BaseVols have captured the hearts of Vol fans. I wear BaseVols stuff more than I’ve ever worn any UT gear and I experienced the football success in the 90s. Lol.

I’d love to have some 90s UT baseball gear

I remember being so excited to get the Manny’s Baseball Land catalog in the early 90s because they had fitted hats for college teams. I’d get a new UT one (black) every year. That was before any other UT sports team wore black and I thought they looked so cool.

VN Store

Back