Injury report?

HippieVol33

Anybody have a report on guys like Theo Jackson, Jabari Small, Cooper Mays, Juwan Mitchell and any others?

Anybody have a report on guys like Theo Jackson, Jabari Small, Cooper Mays, Juwan Mitchell and any others?

Game time decisions. I texted CH and advised him that there are about 1,000 Volnation members all willing to dress out if needed💯❗

I can play on the kickoff team but after 20 yards of running..........I'm done 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Heupel like every other game will not announce until late today or tomorrow. From his press conferences this week, it sounded like they expect everyone to play. WBIR later reported that Evans would not play... however Heupel all but said that he would.

IOW's, they're keeping it a mystery as they should even though it can be frustrating to fans.

Evans availability should be announced later today by CJH, but he is nursing a sore ankle that hasn't responded as well to treatment as hoped. My guess would be he'll try to give it a go, but won't be 100%. Small is available tomorrow, but also is still not 100% from his shoulder injury. Not good to have the top 2 RB's at less than 100%, but halfway through the season that's to be expected in the SEC. Whitehead and Wright will have to step it up a notch. Theo will play. Cooper will give it a go, but is not 100%. This injury info is from both GOVOLS/247 and Volquest.

VN Store

Back