Inf/Of Ryan Galanie - transfer from Wofford

Vitello is a master of the transfer portal, his transfer commits are better this year than last year and I thought he did an excellent job last year!!

Reactions: StarRaider
Vitello is a master of the transfer portal, his transfer commits are better this year than last year and I thought he did an excellent job last year!!

If you’re counting “commits,” you have to count Reggie Jefferson, and that makes last year’s group better. At least so far.

yes I read where Ryan is anything but a sure thing to get to campus.
If you really think about his situation, it's almost a foregone conclusion he won't be. He's not a high draft choice. He's an older player. He's got his final year of leverage. Now is the time to give it a go. One more year in college won't really do a lot for him. He certainly won't make a ton in the NIL. Everything points to this being his final shot of leverage. I think he gets drafted late, gets the best deal he can and runs with it. Based on what I've read, this is what I'd do if I were in his spot. A year at UT only works if he's giving up chasing his dream after this season and he wants one more go at it before going out into the real world to earn a living with his degree.

Still early my friend, going to get a few more

Agree. But as of right now, last year’s portal commits were better than this year’s. Griffin Merritt, Maui Ahuna, Andrew Lindsey, Zane Denton, and Reggie Crawford was a REALLY good group, especially given the way Lindsey turned out.

Landing Amick or Holman makes it about even, landing both makes this year’s group better.

Agree. But as of right now, last year’s portal commits were better than this year’s. Griffin Merritt, Maui Ahuna, Andrew Lindsey, Zane Denton, and Reggie Crawford was a REALLY good group, especially given the way Lindsey turned out.

Landing Amick or Holman makes it about even, landing both makes this year’s group better.
I believe now that this transfer class is better than last years, Amick is a huge pickup!

VN Store

Back