In the eyes of Pruitt in 2018. Time to wake up.

Nah, they are just laughing at you in the inside.

Usually they are embarrassed that their team lost to Butch.

Or even at our worst and their best it's a competative game.

Somehow y'all must be around a more sophisticated bunch than what I'm up against.

One of my favorites. As bad as we are and as good as y'all are, we both know that won't last. Next thing you know we will have 7 in a row on you again.

I'm not mean about it. I just bring up facts to discuss like most adults.

I sure don't say, I'll save my trash talk for when we are better.

Usually they are embarrassed that their team lost to Butch.

Or even at our worst and their best it's a competative game.

Somehow y'all must be around a more sophisticated bunch than what I'm up against.

One of my favorites. As bad as we are and as good as y'all are, we both know that won't last. Next thing you know we will have 7 in a row on you again.

I'm not mean about it. I just bring up facts to discuss like most adults.

I sure don't say, I'll save my trash talk for when we are better.

Your fourth paragraph isn't trash talk, it's wishful thinking. I thought you were big boy jabbing, you were just begging for acceptance.

Reactions: 1 person
Your fourth paragraph isn't trash talk, it's wishful thinking. I thought you were big boy jabbing, you were just begging for acceptance.

I figure when I posted that I keep it friendly and that I'm not mean about it, that was code for I'm not big boy jabing(I'm not sure what that is.). I've got family that are fans of other teams. I am begging for acceptance. I've been told I need to sweeten the pot.

Best backfire ever. An ex-brother-in-law offered to have the bowl game at his house. We get over there and he has an AR fan over there too.

Poor form.

I've got this bugger that's a Memphis fan. He is giving me too much grief. It's kind of getting old.

Help a Vol out with some Big Boy Jabs for my Memphis St fan. While you're at it, thow in a Miss St Big Boy Jab.

I figure when I posted that I keep it friendly and that I'm not mean about it, that was code for I'm not big boy jabing(I'm not sure what that is.). I've got family that are fans of other teams. I am begging for acceptance. I've been told I need to sweeten the pot.

Best backfire ever. An ex-brother-in-law offered to have the bowl game at his house. We get over there and he has an AR fan over there too.

Poor form.

I've got this bugger that's a Memphis fan. He is giving me too much grief. It's kind of getting old.

Help a Vol out with some Big Boy Jabs for my Memphis St fan. While you're at it, thow in a Miss St Big Boy Jab.

Thanks for making my point. With our team currently there are none. Play it safe and just be nice.

Thanks for making my point. With our team currently there are none. Play it safe and just be nice.

Give me something. I'll wait until we are good(At least better.) again to use it.

I'll use it tomorrow.

Being nice is for the birds.

I'm ready for some Big Boy Jabbin.

Did you talk trash back when we were better?

Sounds like the gumps you associate with are real sophisticated. They must have moved in from out of state.

Well i dont make a habit of hanging out with idiots, so yeah, they arent bad.

When we were good, i was in my early 20s so yeah. Now, no not to much trash talk about anything.

I'm wondering how they react when you talk trash about a school with 4-8 record that has lost to Candy 4 of the last 6 years.

I live in Alabama, but there is a good mix of Alabama, Auburn, Miss st, Ol miss and Mizzu fans.

Most of them view Tennessee as a joke, irrevelent team. So when you talk football with them, a few years ago when we had some hype they would laugh. Now they try to act like they are trying not to hurt your feelings and act like they really are interested in whats going on with the program.

Its pretty sad, when i first moved here and the TSIO came around, they would take trash and stuff, now they treat it more like an FCS week and dont even talk about it.

Well i dont make a habit of hanging out with idiots, so yeah, they arent bad.

When we were good, i was in my early 20s so yeah. Now, no not to much trash talk about anything.

That's fair. These young guys today want to get a little snappy. My son tells me I shouldn't say, "Back in the 1900s.", I should say, "In the 90s.", when referring to "The good ole days." of Vol football.

M A G I C - 2018-2019 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS PUMP UP VIDEO - YouTube

We will awake from the ashes, and Neyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:
Sounds like pre-16

Not getting fired up again until we actually do something on the field that looks like a football team.

The hardest part will be for our kids to learn how to play the 3-4 D well.

That will take the longest time unfortunately.

We have to recruit the right people for each specific position to get a really good 3-4 D going and that's going to take a few years unfortunately.

I expect to see consistent improvement every year starting this coming season and if we see that happening then we'll know we're finally back on the right track to the Top.

VFL...GBO!!!

I've never seen a 3-4 defense at knoxville that ever worked, they always have soft corners and don't cover the TE worth a dang. Hopefully it'll work with hopefully good solid position coaching.

M A G I C - 2018-2019 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS PUMP UP VIDEO - YouTube

We will awake from the ashes, and Neyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

This year will more than likely be very very tough a possibly ugly....

VN Store

Back