In my mind we won 9 games

and I don’t care what the official record is. Forward progress is allowed time and time again in every game. They even allow lineman to push piles.

The calls in the Ole Miss and Purdue games were total BS. Did they call forward progress stopped when the Purdue TE scored that TD? Of course not. Then you have the PI against Tillman where his Jersey was pulled away from his body yet they called 6 PI calls against us.

You can’t tell me that these out of conference officials don’t have a bias against the SEC.
It doesn’t work that way, and for the record if the bad calls had gone against Them last night, I’d be celebrating the win and wouldn’t feel sorry for Purdue one single bit. That’s life.

In my mind, we beat LSU in 01, we never blew the 05 season, never lost to Wyoming in Fulmers last season, never hired Kiffin, Dooley, Butch, or Pruitt, and never lost to Georgia St at home.

I feel much better now.

I'm with you brother. We beat LSU AND Miami in the NCG. Fulmer doesn't allow that voodoo to crush his competitiveness. We never lost Cutcliffe as OC and we win 4 Heismans with the Mannings at QB.

We also never lose to Florida or Bama... since this is all what is in my head or how things happened using the EA Sports™ NCAA Football series of video games on the Microsoft XBox Entertainment System™

VN Store

Back