In my humble opinion

Chism is 20% beyond the arc. He should have his hands tied behind his back until he gets in the paint.

I didn't know his % , but I do think he's a missing link down low . With Neadue? and BW to back him up he could really be agressive in the middle.

No you are not a moron or clueless or in the wrong at all bassman , you are probably more informed on Maze than I am . I should of said utlca when I made the moron statement, and it was simply because of the " classy classy " remarks about Memphis.

I should have been more clear , and just stated that he didn't get along with his previous coaches and teammates.

Good luck tonight against the Zags.

As a Memphis fan, warning the Vols about staying out of trouble is a very hypocritical thing to say.

My comments were not unclassy or moronic in the least bit. In fact, I was 100% correct.

I didn't know his % , but I do think he's a missing link down low . With Neadue? and BW to back him up he could really be agressive in the middle.

I agree, but he has been foul prone lately. It stinks when he gets 2 early ones and has to sit 15 minutes of the half. I like both Negedu and Williams, but Chism needs to be on the floor as much as possible, IMO.

As a Memphis fan, warning the Vols about staying out of trouble is a very hypocritical thing to say.

My comments were not unclassy or moronic in the least bit. In fact, I was 100% correct.

I disagree If I had been talking about the Tigers and a similar player , I would've said the same thing . Stay out of trouble and listen to the coach. The subject was the vols and their chances .

You took the opportunity to take a shot at an opposing fan :good!:

Maybe you think he should disreguard what the coach says and see if he can make his teammates dislike him or maybe get into a little trouble.

No you are not a moron or clueless or in the wrong at all bassman , you are probably more informed on Maze than I am . I should of said utlca when I made the moron statement, and it was simply because of the " classy classy " remarks about Memphis.

I should have been more clear , and just stated that he didn't get along with his previous coaches and teammates.

Good luck tonight against the Zags.

Oh. Ok.

I guess Bobby Maze and I are those people...

No just you. I tried to compliment your team and said maze needs to stay out of trouble and listen to the coach , for this you decided to say Tiger fans are "sarcasticly" classy classy and hypocrits . You seem to have a problem with another fan complmenting your team .

Last edited:
I sarcastically said what you posted was classy. And that as a Memphis fan you are being hypocritical.

When did I address your compliments, anyway? I only referred to your inane comment about Bobby Maze.

VN Store

Back