In my humble opinion

TIGER DEN

Hey neighbors
The Vols should be ranked in the top 5 . It kills me to admit this but at this point the vols are head and shoulders better than my TIGERS . For what its worth , I belive you guys are good enough to get into the final 4.

OK , now , all I had heard about him were rumors so I retract my former comment. He's probably a top notch young man.

Last edited:
The Vols should be ranked in the top 5 . It kills me to admit this but at this point the vols are head and shoulders better than my TIGERS . For what its worth , I belive you guys are good enough to get into the final 4. ( If Maze stays out of trouble and listens to cbp)

I think top 5 might be a little stretch but they should be in the top 10 especially with a win over Gonzaga.

Classy, classy stuff.

Memphis and Kentucky just have the best fans out there.

Especially when it's a Tiger fan saying one of our players has to stay out of trouble. Goodness, talk about hypocrisy.

I haven't even heard rumors Tiger Den. All I know is he raps, hangs out with AI, has a lot of tattoos and corn rows, but has never been in trouble and has always stayed away from that lifestyle.

I haven't even heard rumors Tiger Den. All I know is he raps, hangs out with AI, has a lot of tattoos and corn rows, but has never been in trouble and has always stayed away from that lifestyle.

I dont remember where I heard it, but I heard he has had conflicts with his teammates and coaches . This is about the extent of it . I wish I could remeber where I heard it but I cant . So once again , I retract the earlier statement about him staying out of trouble and listening to cbp. I googled him and saw nothing negative about him. :mf_surrender:

Classy, classy stuff.

Memphis and Kentucky just have the best fans out there.

Especially when it's a Tiger fan saying one of our players has to stay out of trouble. Goodness, talk about hypocrisy.

They all get in trouble the vols, tigers , gators , ect. We could name names on both schools of players being kicked out and being repremanded for their conduct but then where would the hypocrisy be ?

See the positve in what I posted Classy vol instead of seeing an opportunity to just be negative. A retraction isn't enough I dont guess so just forget it . Good luck with this multi -talented team vol fans ! You have a very good chance to go farther than you ever have gone before.

I dont remember where I heard it, but I heard he has had conflicts with his teammates and coaches . This is about the extent of it . I wish I could remeber where I heard it but I cant . So once again , I retract the earlier statement about him staying out of trouble and listening to cbp. I googled him and saw nothing negative about him. :mf_surrender:

He did clash with his coach at Oklahoma or something happened there. But he wasn't in trouble for anything. That's why he's not at Oklahoma now.

Tiger Den is posturing for the UT Memphis game later this year. Don't worry Tiger, Pearl will out coach Calipari again, regardless of the athletes.

The Vols should be ranked in the top 5 . It kills me to admit this but at this point the vols are head and shoulders better than my TIGERS . For what its worth , I belive you guys are good enough to get into the final 4.

OK , now , all I had heard about him were rumors so I retract my former comment. He's probably a top notch young man.

Let's not go overboard sparky. The Vols are a good team that beat another good team. Gtown isn't the same dominant team from the previous 2 years. Beating the Zags should put them in the Top 10. Vols appear to be a team that can play with anyone in the top 15. Not dominant, so hard to say they are a Final Four team this early. I'd let them "cook" until February, and then evaluate.

As far as Maze goes. Don't know what he did besides cause problems with Sampson (who is an idiot, so don't put stock in that). Until the kid screws up and is unrepentant, you can't make assumptions. We were all 18-20 at one time and did stupid things. Only difference, most of us weren't D-I athletes and on TV.

As a Memphis fan, we hear this crap every year about a player or players. Funny how at the Final Four, the media gushed at how articulate and genuine our players were compared to the "blue bloods'" players. Appearances are not everything.

Tiger Den is posturing for the UT Memphis game later this year. Don't worry Tiger, Pearl will out coach Calipari again, regardless of the athletes.

I'm not posturing for anything ,and I dont worry about pearl or cal . I tried to pay the vols a compliment and I got chastised for it . Believe it or not I dont hate the vols but some of the moronic posters are really clueless on how to act .

Let's not go overboard sparky. The Vols are a good team that beat another good team. Gtown isn't the same dominant team from the previous 2 years. Beating the Zags should put them in the Top 10. Vols appear to be a team that can play with anyone in the top 15. Not dominant, so hard to say they are a Final Four team this early. I'd let them "cook" until February, and then evaluate.

As far as Maze goes. Don't know what he did besides cause problems with Sampson (who is an idiot, so don't put stock in that). Until the kid screws up and is unrepentant, you can't make assumptions. We were all 18-20 at one time and did stupid things. Only difference, most of us weren't D-I athletes and on TV.

As a Memphis fan, we hear this crap every year about a player or players. Funny how at the Final Four, the media gushed at how articulate and genuine our players were compared to the "blue bloods'" players. Appearances are not everything.

The names not sparky , Fido .

I'm not posturing for anything ,and I dont worry about pearl or cal . I tried to pay the vols a compliment and I got chastised for it . Believe it or not I dont hate the vols but some of the moronic posters are really clueless on how to act .

Yeah. I'm moronic and clueless for calling you out when you tried to imply a kid was a criminal and has been in trouble.

Thanks for the compliments, TigerDen. I think we have great potential, but we need to grow offensively and shore up some real deficiencies on defense before we are considered a top-5 program. I also believe that this early-season experience in the Old Spice will help us immensely as the year goes on.

Yeah. I'm moronic and clueless for calling you out when you tried to imply a kid was a criminal and has been in trouble.

he didn't say anything about crime. And based on how Capel wanted Maze as far away from OU as possible there could be reason to believe he may clash with another coach.

He implied he had been in trouble before. No one knows exactly what went down at OU and what the reasons where they parted ways. "stays out of trouble" sounds a lot worse than he could have stated it if that what he was trying to refer to.

No you are not a moron or clueless or in the wrong at all bassman , you are probably more informed on Maze than I am . I should of said utlca when I made the moron statement, and it was simply because of the " classy classy " remarks about Memphis.

I should have been more clear , and just stated that he didn't get along with his previous coaches and teammates.

Good luck tonight against the Zags.

If we can continue to spread the ball around the sky may be the limit for us this year.It would be nice to meet NC in the finals but hey it is nice to dream and we are exciting to watch.Go Vols

Thanks for the compliments, TigerDen. I think we have great potential, but we need to grow offensively and shore up some real deficiencies on defense before we are considered a top-5 program. I also believe that this early-season experience in the Old Spice will help us immensely as the year goes on.

I think Chism play too soft , he could be a monster if he would just establish position in the paint and force a double team when he can . Tatum was solid from the 3 , so between him and some of the other talented guards the vols have you guys could be lethal . I know chism shoots the 3 decent too but with him being a force in the paint the possobilities are really endless . :good!:

I think Chism play too soft , he could be a monster if he would just establish position in the paint and force a double team when he can . Tatum was solid from the 3 , so between him and some of the other talented guards the vols have you guys could be lethal . I know chism shoots the 3 decent too but with him being a force in the paint the possobilities are really endless . :good!:

Chism is 20% beyond the arc. He should have his hands tied behind his back until he gets in the paint.

VN Store

Back