In Honor of Alabama's Recruiting Class.... The Day Bear Died

:puke5: i wonder if they have cd players for that awesome song. stupid bammers.

A tribute video about Bear turned into a fishing video. WTF? Now I love to fish, but what the hell has one thing to do with the other?:blink:

The worship they have of that man is sacreligious.
He was a great coach and a fine man but my god they literally worship him.

CBB was a good coach. That video is puzzling. What does bass fishing have to do with him?

Alabubba fans make me sick anyway,..screw their video. It's not worthy enough to watch.

Everybody,

Lighten up, stop taking everything so seariously. How about an old joke?

What do Alabama fans and maggots have in common?

They can both live off a dead bear for years.

We always get flamed for The Bear. Yet I find it funny that 90% of the time it is always brought up by someone else..Just like this thread. Next time you hear about us Bammers talking about The Bear, search a little deeper and see if it wasnt brought up by someone from another team.. Of course there are Bear Freaks out there. You know, the guy that has a tatoo of him on his back.. lol.. I understand where you guys are coming from, but most of the time, its not us bringing the subject up.

seriously... fishing, wtf mate?
endoftheworld2.jpg

We always get flamed for The Bear. Yet I find it funny that 90% of the time it is always brought up by someone else..Just like this thread. Next time you hear about us Bammers talking about The Bear, search a little deeper and see if it wasnt brought up by someone from another team.. Of course there are Bear Freaks out there. You know, the guy that has a tatoo of him on his back.. lol.. I understand where you guys are coming from, but most of the time, its not us bringing the subject up.

good. now get the hell outta here. bama still sucks

txvolsfangatorh8r
saban's real pic!

:rock:By far the best avatar on VN

VN Store

Back