'22 IN DT Caden Curry

Said he want to see what its like on GameDay, and compare them to the different schools he is going to take an official to. Well we Have to like that given that in Knoxville its as live as it can get on GameDay. Seems to be real good friends with Taven, and want to play together in college. Imma go ahead and throw in my crystal balls.

VOL.

“I mean, I came in there, never been there before, and it kind of blew me away a little bit. It was really nice,” said Curry, who’s ranked the No. 88 overall prospect and No. 15 defensive lineman in the 2022 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“It definitely helped out a lot. I saw it in-depth now, so they’re definitely up there a little bit.”

Asked whether he will take an official visit to Tennessee this season, he said, “I think I should.” He admitted that was “probably not” something he would have said before Saturday’s visit.

“I should come back for an OV,” Curry said. “I’m definitely going to try to go see Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson all on officials, too.

“I don’t know where I’m going to take my fifth.”

He picked up a scholarship offer from first-year Tennessee coach Josh Heupel’s staff in late March, and he included the Vols in the top 12 he released a little more than three weeks later. He said he was already interested in Tennessee, and Jackson’s commitment to the Vols in late April put them on his radar even more.

“I mean, we already were kind of looking into that school,” Curry said. “But then, when Tayven committed, it kind of (pushed) me to go down there a little bit more to go check it out.”

Curry said his first trip to Tennessee surpassed his expectations.

“Definitely, the campus was beautiful,” he said. “They had nice facilities, and just walking through, I really liked it. And the coaches seem like they were all fired up.”
-Callahan

Him waiting until the fall to take his official visits is huge for UT, still not getting my hopes up until he actually visits though.

Seems like a good kid. Has some wheels for an interior lineman. Needs to add some strength. Wonder where he really projects along the front. Love the shaggy hair, definitely not getting cuts from de1 so our chances of landing this kid go up...😉
Every one needs to add strength, even your post do. But as far as de1 goes, gone head and and let him trim you up
tenor-75.gif

VN Store

Back