Improvements you'd like to see to Neyland

Volbrando

What improvements would you like to see come to Neyland in the future?

A few that come to mind:
- seat/section indicators in the stadium (too many people have trouble finding their seat or end up in the wrong section once inside)
- bathroom improvements
- sound system

Cell service…and before someone says “when you get 100k in a small space”, I’ve been to many Titans games and have zero problems. Also, if you want a beer, you will miss a quarter of action standing in line. Other than that I have no complaints and think the improvements made over the last few years have been great.

(1) Better bathrooms. Current bathrooms are an embarrassment. Auburn has the best bathrooms in the SEC I think.

(2) Wi-Fi…was impressed with the one Florida had when we were there last year. Why don’t we have something similar.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and VAVol85
1. Concession stands - need more of them and rope off the lines so passerby's cannot walk through the lines.
2. Wi-Fi is a joke. Get it fixed!
3. Sound system is weak. Make Neyland rock. Music and voice overs are too muddy.
4. For Third Downs, Use a Smokey Howl sound!
5. Use an official Tennessee boys song between 3rd and 4th quarter. Morgan Wallen's Talking Tennessee!

I had the chance to talk to Danny White at the Akron game. He said that during the next phase of renovation, restrooms and concessions would be a priority. What they accomplished this year was great. The lower sections of S, T, U, V are phenomenal! There are no lines for beer, tvs at concessions and the seats kick a$$. Mr. White said it is going to take them a few years to get everything done that they have planned simply based on the time it takes to do these major overhauls. I think everyone will be happy with Neyland when they finish up.

1. Concession stands - need more of them and rope off the lines so passerby's cannot walk through the lines.
2. Wi-Fi is a joke. Get it fixed!
3. Sound system is weak. Make Neyland rock. Music and voice overs are too muddy.
4. For Third Downs, Use a Smokey Howl sound!
5. Use an official Tennessee boys song between 3rd and 4th quarter. Morgan Wallen's Talking Tennessee!
I like the Smokey howl idea. Technically called a Bay, I believe.

Cell service…and before someone says “when you get 100k in a small space”, I’ve been to many Titans games and have zero problems. Also, if you want a beer, you will miss a quarter of action standing in line. Other than that I have no complaints and think the improvements made over the last few years have been great.
I actually had no issue with cell service this year with att.

I had the chance to talk to Danny White at the Akron game. He said that during the next phase of renovation, restrooms and concessions would be a priority. What they accomplished this year was great. The lower sections of S, T, U, V are phenomenal! There are no lines for beer, tvs at concessions and the seats kick a$$. Mr. White said it is going to take them a few years to get everything done that they have planned simply based on the time it takes to do these major overhauls. I think everyone will be happy with Neyland when they finish up.
Thing is by the time they finish up, its time for more renovations.

Reactions: Tman44
Tennessee needs to spend the money on in stadium WiFi, to allow fans to keep up to date on scores, plays and happenings in other games, most NFL stadiums have this functionality at Neyland, it is needed but nobody wants to pay for it, I get that, we all do, the cellular networks are not going to do it

Tennessee needs to spend the money on in stadium WiFi, to allow fans to keep up to date on scores, plays and happenings in other games, most NFL stadiums have this functionality at Neyland, it is needed but nobody wants to pay for it, I get that, we all do, the cellular networks are not going to do it
Least they could do is actually show scores frequently like they used to. We don't even get that.

What improvements would you like to see come to Neyland in the future?

A few that come to mind:
- seat/section indicators in the stadium (too many people have trouble finding their seat or end up in the wrong section once inside)
- bathroom improvements
- sound system

The improvements they are most likely to make are the ones that generate more income/revenue - so anything like skyboxes or elite seating and removing seats that do not generate as much money - you are likely to see that.

VN Store

Back