Important Question about the site

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Is anyone having problems with pages on the site loading. I have had some report the following issues:

Long delays when posting a new topic or a reply.
Pages not loading or loading incomplete.
Pages taking a long time to load.

Is anyone having these issues or any other problems with the site? Please respond either way and let me know if you are having these issues and how often or if everything works fine.

If you are having problems please click around on http://www.secboard.com and see if you have the same problems. This is another brand of board that is on the same host. This will help me to figure out if there are problems and if these problems are related to the board software or the hosting site. I have a feeling it could be the company that is hosting my site and that is unfortunate because I do pay to have this site hosted with what is suppposed to be a top web host.

I appreciate your input on this and thanks for being a member at VolNation.

Also be sure to note if you tend to have these problems at any particular time of the day (assuming there are problems). Thanks for your help.

Their actually is a blue and orange "theme" if you click on site colors above. LIO thought it was too dark. After a while, I figured out that she was right. It reminded me of Auburn for some reason.

There's an idea though. I could have 12 different color schemes. One for every SEC school. That way all SEC fans could feel at home.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 05:26 AM
Their actually is a blue and orange "theme" if you click on site colors above.  LIO thought it was too dark. After a while, I figured out that she was right. It reminded me of Auburn for some reason.

There's an idea though. I could have 12 different color schemes. One for every SEC school. That way all SEC fans could feel at home.

WHAT?????

It is a VOL board, but each user could choose their own colors. A guy who can't sleep needs projects to work on :D

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 01:34 AM
It is a VOL board, but each user could choose their own colors. A guy who can't sleep needs projects to work on :D

Have a pic album for the posters..they can post their pic and any tailgating pics!

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Jan 24 2004, 05:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Jan 24 2004, 05:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 01:34 AM
It is a VOL board, but each user could choose their own colors. A guy who can&#39;t sleep needs projects to work on :D

Have a pic album for the posters..they can post their pic and any tailgating pics&#33; [/quote]
You and your "pics". :shakehead:

Hey GB in case you hadn&#39;t noticed, I can barely get people to post messages, let alone their pics :lol: . Not a bad idea though. Have you seen this done somewhere?

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 05:37 AM
Hey GB in case you hadn&#39;t noticed, I can barely get people to post messages, let alone their pics :lol: .

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 05:48 AM
I think there are some that I would as soon just now know. Although, I do know one member of this site who uses a pic of himself as an avatar. He doesn&#39;t post very often though.

Who??

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 24 2004, 12:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 24 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Jan 24 2004, 05:48 AM
I think there are some that I would as soon just now know. Although, I do know one member of this site who uses a pic of himself as an avatar. He doesn&#39;t post very often though.

Who?? [/quote]
Volunteer. Check it out. It&#39;s a pic of him wakeboarding.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jan 24 2004, 12:50 AM
We have an album at GatorSports and are getting one up at VT&#33;

where is it at on GatorSports? I may check it out.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Jan 24 2004, 01:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Jan 24 2004, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Jan 24 2004, 12:50 AM
We have an album at GatorSports and are getting one up at VT&#33;

where is it at on GatorSports? I may check it out. [/quote]
Drop in the Lounge while you&#39;re there...we love to cut up there&#33;

Where are the pics? (I am a little slow i guess)

It&#39;s not on the board...a poster made one..

Click Here

BTW, here is one of me with Albert this year&#33;

photo-5223.jpg

Cool pic. I need one of those with me and Smokey.

This girl looks serious&#33;

Attachments

• BatGirl22.jpg
    BatGirl22.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 57

VN Store

Back