Important PSA - Do NOT gather at courthouse

Ericvol2096

Quiz'N'Vol
This would only hurt the chances of the ruling we want to happen. This is the TN and VA AGs arguing for the entire countries players rights. IT Is NOT UT.

The judge will want to not be made to seem like he was biased or pressured. Do NOT do any kind of rally by the courthouse.

I say we gather at Neyland to celebrate the ruling.

Don’t take my word for it take the word of the most renowned Lawyer to go against the NCAA who also represents Spyre sports. Thanks for listening.l and sorry to rant!

This would only hurt the chances of the ruling we want to happen. This is the TN and VA AGs arguing for the entire countries players rights. IT Is NOT UT.

The judge will want to not be made to seem like he was biased or pressured. Do NOT do any kind of rally by the courthouse.

Don’t take my word for it take the word of the most renowned Lawyer to go against the NCAA who also represents Spyre sports. Thanks for listening.l and sorry to rant!

Wow! Didn't know the courts could move so fast. Get it done before the end of February and move on.

Exactly don't be stupid and take all of the positive momentum and turn it into a crap show and an embarrassing black eye for the University. Be a smart grownup.

If it’s all UT and VA fans, yes. If it were people that are fans of teams from all over the country, maybe not.

I love how everybody thinks Tenn fans were going to organize outside a courthouse, I took it as sarcasm on twitter but apparently we still have fans/boomers who think that was an actual possibility 🤣

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I love how everybody thinks Tenn fans were going to organize outside a courthouse, I took it as sarcasm on twitter but apparently we still have fans/boomers who think that was an actual possibility 🤣
Because us older folks are people of action and get stuff done. This younger generation are worried about pronouns, trigger warnings, and can’t define a woman. Us older folks grew up feral without cell phones. Our generation is the definition of F around and Find Out.

Take a huge step back when criticizing some of us older folks. We lived through the era of fighting in school was only 1 day of in school suspension.

Last edited:
Because is older folks are people of action and get stuff done. This younger generation are worried about pronouns, trigger warnings, and can’t define a woman. Us older folks grew up feral without cell phones. Our generation is the definition of F around and Find Out.

Take a huge step back when criticizing some of us older folks. We lived through the era of fighting in school was only 1 day or in school suspension.
I’m 35 I can understand sarcasm on twitter, you guys have a hard time with that just trying to help out and also laugh about it…no harm no foul

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
If this were a jury trial...yeah...but any judge who would be swayed by a crowd/non-crowd exemplifies the example given in Proverbs of an unjust judge. Having said that, there's many more issues in my life (I'm certainly for the players/coaches in this suit) that would demand my showing up and protesting before this. Many, many more.

Thanks for posting. Understand the enthusiasm but if the guys representing us are saying it can backfire let’s cool the engines a bit and let them do their job.

administration at Tennessee is saying the same thing. Would be a bad thing to happen

Reactions: SasquatchVFL

VN Store

Back